• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Why hello there everyone :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

thepigtailedgirl

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Why hello there everyone. my name is April and it is wonderful to meet all of you :D

I actually use to be a member of this from a long time ago (upwards to 4-5 years ago) and sadly don't remember my old account (not to mention it was probably deleted) so I opened this new account because I recently came back into the lifestyle.

Any who I guess I will talk a little about myself, I have been on and off with the ABDL lifestyle for the past 10 or so years, like I said above I recently got over the whole (this is gross and wrong and I shouldn't be into it) thing and have come to fully accept this part of me. I bounce back and forth with the age that I identify as but I like to say that I am a under developed three year old :p

Non abdl things I'm into would be cosplay (which I have also been into for the past few years), playing video games (both old and new), watching all types of anime (I'm currently obsessed with Love Live), and just generally having fun.

But yes I'm happy to once again be apart of this wonderful site and I am so excited to get to know you guys, if you have any questions feel free to ask :p

With Love

~April

Welcome back. :D What's Your favourite video game?

Welcome back. Huggles

amon said:
Welcome back. :D What's Your favourite video game?

Uhhhh I've been really obsessed with Undertale lately, but I would say overall my favorite game would be Chrono Trigger.

- - - Updated - - -

tewks7979 said:
Welcome back. Huggles

Thanks ~huggles~

Welcome back!! I'm pretty new to anime, and I'm looking for more to watch! I really enjoyed bleach, got any suggestions?

thepigtailedgirl said:
Uhhhh I've been really obsessed with Undertale lately, but I would say overall my favorite game would be Chrono Trigger.

Both are excellent titles. You have good taste. ;) Have you played Earthbound?

Last edited:
Glad to have you here @thepigtailedgirl. Hope to get to know you better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back