Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Carer
  7. Other
It says feminine design does that mean appearance or cut? Cause I want some but I'm a boy not a girl!?

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

There are pictures of the diaper on abuniverse. Go look at them.

Judging by the images on the website and the information I've read elsewhere regarding the diaper it seems like it's the same cut as the Cushies V2. I've never used ABU diapers, but I'm seriously tempted to purchase a 40 pack of the Lavender.

I might try it. Looks great. I wish they a had all light pink or all light blue with no designs. Just like the Huggies baby steps ones.

Just ordered a 40 pack. I'll let you know when they arrive. I believe its just a feminine look though not cut. Should be the same as Cushies v2.

if im correct all the cuts are neutral because they know for sure that both girls and guys will be wearing them. but lavender is the same as the SDK 2.0 and Cushies 2.0.

I've neer seen a different "cut" on any of the higher absorbency/capacity diapers for M/F. I think at that point it doesn't matter anymore, wider and thicker wherever possible is a better plan.

Abdlforever said:
There are pictures of the diaper on abuniverse. Go look at them.
I seen them, but I wasn't sure on it.

Adelaise said:
Judging by the images on the website and the information I've read elsewhere regarding the diaper it seems like it's the same cut as the Cushies V2. I've never used ABU diapers, but I'm seriously tempted to purchase a 40 pack of the Lavender.
O good! then I'll have to get them! 😀

BabyToddler said:
I might try it. Looks great. I wish they a had all light pink or all light blue with no designs. Just like the Huggies baby steps ones.
Yeess I knnooww! 😆

DprEffect said:
Just ordered a 40 pack. I'll let you know when they arrive. I believe its just a feminine look though not cut. Should be the same as Cushies v2.
Please do. Fankyoo 😁

InverseTundra said:
if im correct all the cuts are neutral because they know for sure that both girls and guys will be wearing them. but lavender is the same as the SDK 2.0 and Cushies 2.0.
Well yeah look at the DC Amour.

bambinod said:
I've neer seen a different "cut" on any of the higher absorbency/capacity diapers for M/F. I think at that point it doesn't matter anymore, wider and thicker wherever possible is a better plan.
Sounds like a good plan as any!! 😂

Has anybody got their order of these yet and had a chance to try them? As presumed by most, I think they are the same as the v2 cushies other than print and the fragrance. I'm very curious about the fragrence, as I always found the strips they use lose their scent after a week or two and the diaper doesn't retain it very well either. I'm hoping for something like the baby diapers that hold the fragrence and maybe even activates more when wetted. Would love to know. (I'll probably order some in the next couple months to try, but don't want to wait that long :) Thanks.

tomviper000 said:
Has anybody got their order of these yet and had a chance to try them? As presumed by most, I think they are the same as the v2 cushies other than print and the fragrance. I'm very curious about the fragrence, as I always found the strips they use lose their scent after a week or two and the diaper doesn't retain it very well either. I'm hoping for something like the baby diapers that hold the fragrence and maybe even activates more when wetted. Would love to know. (I'll probably order some in the next couple months to try, but don't want to wait that long :) Thanks.

From what I read on their twitter, the scent is in the diaper and not a little scent strip. However, their words were 'The scent is so subtle, they won't smell it unless his nose was in your crotch.' Mine will arrive tomorrow. Won't have time to try them out till I get home, but I will let you know.

Just got mine and yes the scent is very subtle, in all honesty almost non existent. The design is cute though and its cut the same way as cushies v2 and Sdk v2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back