Changing: Stand or lie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all your info guys. I guess for me I'm more wondering what is most usual for an actual toddler?

When I use pull ups, I put them on while sitting on the toilet.

I just got some Tranquility ATN tape ons to wear at night and had a hard time putting them on either way as I am clumsy.

I put two on standing up by a mirror but another laying down which was psychologically more satisfying for my AB age play as a successful woman age regressing to an infant like Liz in my story.

I can see why some people would like someone else to diaper them, it would be easier. I am far from going There, though.

Last edited:
I change my wet diapers laying down, now on the other hand if i mess i have to stand for if i lay i miss some. I truly need someones help. I even found that the more i am letting my true self show i go have little accidents like spilling stuff of dropping stuff and sometimes i am so far into my tru self that if ik noone is home i cry

Sorry, I missed what you wanted us to write. if you are age playing as a toddler, you would probably prefer to change standing up. Toddlers don't like to do baby things and laying down is baby stuff. Toddlers are more likely also to want to wear pull ups.

I much prefer lying down - My enjoyment of wearing nappies goes back to fond memories I have of having my nappy checked/changed by my mother when I was a toddler, and I was always changed lying down. I don't wear pull ups - I wear nappies where the tabs stick to the front like I remember wearing. Lying down just feels a bit more real and babyish like I would remember it.

I have done it both ways, usually end up standing and using a wall if I do it in a public restroom. But at home, it is a lot easier lying down especially if I have a messy cleanup to do.

Marting said:
Thanks for all your info guys. I guess for me I'm more wondering what is most usual for an actual toddler?

It depends on if it's a pull up or a diaper.

Pullup, would most likely be while standing.
Diaper, would be laying down.

Hmmm... I tried lie but i then i saw a realy good hint...The best way for me to get on a fresh diaper is to lean against the wall... for me its the best method...if your alone :thumbsup:

I find being changed laying down gives me a better fit. Since at work and out lying down isn't feasible all the time standing will have to do. I also try to plan for the time frame that i'm out and will wear the appropriate diaper to reduce the amount of public changings.

Thanks guys X

If I'm changing a diaper, I like her to be lying down. I don't have much of a preference on how I'm changed. I'm just happy someone is changing me! lol

i wear disp. diapers all the time. I change about two of them in public so I've learned about changing and cleaning up while standing. This is a skill you must acquire if you are going to be self sufficient. I'm pretty embarassed about getting changed by a friend or medical person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back