Wearing at Work

Status
Not open for further replies.

CVS91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Just thought I'd post how great it is to wear while getting paid to play video games =]

Anyone else enjoy wearing to work?

So I'm guessing you are a YouTuber with a decent channel size to earn some money from it?

Tbqh not as much. As much as I've come to appreciate my diapers, the unfortunate accident can be quite the inconvenience when you're watching a classroom.

I love wearing to work. I'm an outside salesman so I'm on the road a lot. Being diapered sure is convenient so I don't have to search for a restroom.

CookieMonstah said:
So I'm guessing you are a YouTuber with a decent channel size to earn some money from it?

Haha, nah. I do screen captures for EA making commercials for upcoming games

- - - Updated - - -

Carolus said:
Tbqh not as much. As much as I've come to appreciate my diapers, the unfortunate accident can be quite the inconvenience when you're watching a classroom.

I could imagine.... =\

At my last many years ago, being medically incontinent, naturally, I wore diapers on the job. No big deal.

CVS91 said:
Haha, nah. I do screen captures for EA making commercials for upcoming games

That sounds awesome I wanna work for a company like EA when I'm older, programming video games

CookieMonstah said:
That sounds awesome I wanna work for a company like EA when I'm older, programming video games

I want to work in the gaming industry, too, as a story writer. With some of the games that were released in the past few years like Destiny in Halo 5, goodness knows the industry needs them.

thingywhat said:
A good way to start is to get on GitHub and just try making stuff! (Or contributing things to existing projects.)

If you don't know how to make stuff, try out CodeAcademy or Khan Academy's programming course. Then try making something.

It doesn't have to be big, it doesn't have to be ambitious--just make something! This is super-important because if you try to make something to the best of your abilities and stick with it when you start out, your skills will often jump incredibly. Tripling your ability is not unheard of, for instance, and it happens even more if you manage to finish a project and maintain it.

Programming is one of the few industries that is almost free to start with, and it's pretty fun when you get to the point where you realize you can make literally anything. (Even if it will take some time to do)

I already started teaching myself like 5 years ago, back when Call of Duty: World at War was released, Treyarch released the dev tools they used to create the game, since then I have created multiple maps using the 3D modelling software known as Radiant and also used a lot of C++, also I am currently doing an IT course where I have learnt some C# and Java in event driven programming, object orientated programming and procedural programming. I am also going on to university in September to study video game technology where it will focus solely on programming video games, then after 3 years of that I want to go work for a company in the US like EA, 2K, Infinity Ward, Treyarch, Riot Games, Microsoft, Google, the list goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back