Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I just got my order in from Tykables. I'm in awe. I've never had so many diapers before. This was only half a case and I think I'm set for some time. I have no idea where to store them. I didn't realize how much I truly was getting.

How many diapers, exactly? Can you give us a number?

ooohhh that sounds so good! I wish i had that many! guess you're set for at least over a month! and you can always split them up and put them in different spots

I made the mistake of buying 2 cases of 56 each of Tena Supers, and 2 boxes of 46 each generic Goodnites....all while I still had 3 bags of 12(?) each Tranquility ATNs.

...talk about not knowing what to do with them all.

ah just stick 'em in... oh wait there's no room in there ;)

attachment.php

Thats a Lot of diapers but usually get a pack of 30 Toujours Or Pampers Baby dry Size 6 and put a Nighttime sanitary Pad in Or should i try to find booster Pads? I get a pack of 9-10 drynites which hold 2 wettings for me. This is my weekly Diaper Supplies, but i don't usually get through all that in a week.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, you have so many brands of nappies, wish i could get those.

KryanAshford said:
I just got my order in from Tykables. I'm in awe. I've never had so many diapers before. This was only half a case and I think I'm set for some time. I have no idea where to store them. I didn't realize how much I truly was getting.

Very nice order... I remember my first "big" order, half a case of Abu sdk (40 diapers). Soon you will work your way up, my last order:
IMG_20160603_113942.jpg

My stash (middle row has 12 packs):
IMG_20160603_114030.jpg

I am jealous of all your stashes. Mine is just a small little tub that is in the garage. It's probably the smallest size tub available to buy. And something tells me that my wife is going to make me throw my small stash out when we move at the end of the month. She knows I have a stash, but doesn't know where...by her own choosing. She will no doubt look in the tub to see if whatever is in there can be thrown out since we obviously want to get rid of junk during the move. I just don't know what her actual reaction will be when she sees my stash. She has never seen it before and it may freak her out.

These are comfortable. I wish I could wear these all the time. It fits so well. I think I found my new favorite diaper

i am jealous of the size of people's stash.

ive onlygot 7 SDKv2, 4 little pawz and 1 crinklz.

KryanAshford said:
These are comfortable. I wish I could wear these all the time. It fits so well. I think I found my new favorite diaper

nice!

TonyTonyChopper said:
i am jealous of the size of people's stash.

ive onlygot 7 SDKv2, 4 little pawz and 1 crinklz.

Buy moar!

thingywhat said:
I recently got an order of 140 diapers, and tooootally underestimated the size it would be.

I like to do everything I can on foot, including pick up deliveries at my post office, which is just under a dozen city blocks from my apartment.
Worst of all, I didn't realize from the shipping tag what it was, so I showed up with a small backpack expecting maybe a parcel or two...
Imagine my surprise when the guy at the post office literally wheels out two gigantic boxes!

It took me two trips, and my arms were absolutely dead for the rest of the day.

After I brought them back from my apartment, I had nowhere to put them!
I emptied out two 100L bins and put what I could in there... But I still have a few cases of diapers just kinda laying around.

haha yeah I can kind of relate. I bought 2 packs of drynites and 2 depends real fit online. So I went to pick up at the post office expecting it to me reasonable sized but not too big to make a statement. But to my horror they bring out a huge box that I just realize I have to carry a couple of kilometers home :sweatdrop: . It turns out they had got my order wrong and instead of two small depends real fit packs I got two packs of depend tabbed fitted briefs which are like triple the size of each real fit pack. The worst part was I have to walk into the house with a huge parcel and my mum's like "what did you buy?!". Luckily I just told her it was "personal" and after asking me a few more times and me not budging she left it.

I hid mine under the sink and put some stuff in front of them. I live alone, but I'd rather someone visiting not find them.

If i lived alone, i would' exactly be hiding it, from what, Myself? Diapers is Part of who i am!

I'm super super jealous of the diaper stashes in this thread.

Before I moved into with my fiancé, I had a similar stash. Now it's only two bags of depends at a time, locked in a suitcase in my small closet.

I remember ordering a big shipment of Pampers Cruisers Size 7 from the US, there were 92 in the box!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back