Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Holy....................

Red face Holy....................

I just got my order in from Tykables. I'm in awe. I've never had so many diapers before. This was only half a case and I think I'm set for some time. I have no idea where to store them. I didn't realize how much I truly was getting.

How many diapers, exactly? Can you give us a number?

ooohhh that sounds so good! I wish i had that many! guess you're set for at least over a month! and you can always split them up and put them in different spots

I made the mistake of buying 2 cases of 56 each of Tena Supers, and 2 boxes of 46 each generic Goodnites....all while I still had 3 bags of 12(?) each Tranquility ATNs.

...talk about not knowing what to do with them all.

ah just stick 'em in... oh wait there's no room in there

Thats a Lot of diapers but usually get a pack of 30 Toujours Or Pampers Baby dry Size 6 and put a Nighttime sanitary Pad in Or should i try to find booster Pads? I get a pack of 9-10 drynites which hold 2 wettings for me. This is my weekly Diaper Supplies, but i don't usually get through all that in a week.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, you have so many brands of nappies, wish i could get those.

Quote Originally Posted by KryanAshford View Post
    I just got my order in from Tykables. I'm in awe. I've never had so many diapers before. This was only half a case and I think I'm set for some time. I have no idea where to store them. I didn't realize how much I truly was getting.
    Very nice order... I remember my first "big" order, half a case of Abu sdk (40 diapers). Soon you will work your way up, my last order:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160603_113942.jpg 
Views:	294 
Size:	61.1 KB 
ID:	26380

My stash (middle row has 12 packs):

Name:	IMG_20160603_114030.jpg 
Views:	353 
Size:	73.3 KB 
ID:	26381

Quote Originally Posted by DLMunky View Post
    Very nice order... I remember my first "big" order, half a case of Abu sdk (40 diapers). Soon you will work your way up, my last order:

Name:	IMG_20160603_113942.jpg 
Views:	294 
Size:	61.1 KB 
ID:	26380

My stash (middle row has 12 packs):

Name:	IMG_20160603_114030.jpg 
Views:	353 
Size:	73.3 KB 
ID:	26381
    Nice. And lots of original Tena slip maxi. I am down to my last bag

I am jealous of all your stashes. Mine is just a small little tub that is in the garage. It's probably the smallest size tub available to buy. And something tells me that my wife is going to make me throw my small stash out when we move at the end of the month. She knows I have a stash, but doesn't know where...by her own choosing. She will no doubt look in the tub to see if whatever is in there can be thrown out since we obviously want to get rid of junk during the move. I just don't know what her actual reaction will be when she sees my stash. She has never seen it before and it may freak her out.