• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello all! Gender gray testicular cancer survivor that just started wearing diapers 24/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avocado

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm a 30/yr old that fells like a female most of the time but still identifies as a male. I spent 2 years battling testicular cancer (lost a nut) and I'm in year 2 of remission! 😃. I started wearing diapers to find relief of a hydrocel (big testicle). After 7 days of being padded I'm hooked, but in need of acceptance, answers to lots of questions and people to talk to about wearing 24/7. I have have thru-hiked the Appalachian Trail and PCT, love RPGs and grew up skating and surfing. I'm open to any questions and hoping this site can answer a few of my own.

Last edited:
Hello Avovado and welcome to the group.

Very informative introduction.

Egor

Hi and welcome to adisc. I'm sorry you had to experience testicular cancer. You seem quite young to have had something like that. I hope you now feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back