Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Carer
Sooooooo i LOVE roleplaying. all kinds of them. Babyfur, adult stuff, magic, adventure. I only have one person that i really like to roleplay with though and he's been busier and busier lately so we haven't had time. I've often thought that i needed more people who actually care about it.

I'm not saying i'm the best or that I am the most detailed or something but really i want someone who'll actually put effort into it. I do all kinds of roleplaying as i said so i'm very versitile in a variety of roles and things.

I just want to know if people actually roleplay? and if so if anyone would be interested

With ABDL/Babyfur stuff, I only do it with certain friends. I feel it makes it more special that way, and patience rewards greatly.

Golly, I love to rp! I have a few Tumblr blogs, and a Kik if you're interested! Plus, Im very active!

ClandestineWing said:
With ABDL/Babyfur stuff, I only do it with certain friends. I feel it makes it more special that way, and patience rewards greatly.

well that makes sense and i only do it with a few friends or even one but what about when you want to find someone else to try with?

- - - Updated - - -

Chiburo said:
Golly, I love to rp! I have a few Tumblr blogs, and a Kik if you're interested! Plus, Im very active!

i would be interested but i really don't know about rping on a blog and i don't use kik. i mostly do direct messages or skype

I tend to do it with friends that are closest to me, but I am open to new people! :)

kazykisu said:
well that makes sense and i only do it with a few friends or even one but what about when you want to find someone else to try with?

I look don't look specifically for other people to roleplay with. If I find someone I like, I make friends with them, and if something clicks, then whatever happens happens.

ClandestineWing said:
I look don't look specifically for other people to roleplay with. If I find someone I like, I make friends with them, and if something clicks, then whatever happens happens.

He only will RP if his diaper smells so maybe hand him a bottle of lax :3

I never really gotten into RP. I have done it to an extent with a few very close friends. But I don't really do online RP.

Snivy said:
He only will RP if his diaper smells so maybe hand him a bottle of lax :3

I never have smelly diapers. :D

I would but I never usually have anyone who wants to, so I abstain from it most of the time.

I used to be very active in RPing but haven't done it in years. Would like to get back into it again.

I like to RP. I don't have anyone to RP with, but I would love to get back into it, especially if i could find someone to rp as a babysitter or little friend.

Ooo! oo! pick me! I haven't gotten to RP in so long!

Nah, not really.

I used to years ago to give me ideas, but things got kinda busy and I think I only ever goof around with like one person.

I enjoy to RP

I roleplay all the time. I've never done any babyfur roleplays and never really intended to, but I can already imagine a scenerio in which I would be cool with it. I have trouble in that I never was interested in that sorta thing at all, and then I saw Littlest Pet Shop and I was like.. "oh if I was like Minka that would be fine she's so cute" but then my fursona can't literally just look exactly like Minka. Such sad. I want her to. Someone go back and time and let me come up with the design before they do.

i want to rp

I used to RP in my middle school years but as of late only really RP by myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back