Thread: Distant Shores

Default Distant Shores

Anyone have this app for their iPhone or iTouch? I love it! It's so fun!

It's this app where you collect shells, 5 shells for a bottle, you write a message in the bottle and send it off to sea. You don't know who will get it. You also pick up messages others have sent out.

I love messing with people and sending out messages like "I like diapers."

One person said they helped troubled teens, I said "I'm 18, grades aren't the best, and I like diapers. Is that troubled?" and he writes back "Your a teen who likes diapers?!" Some counselor he is.

I have that, but I can never seem to be able to send messages. I do have an internet connection when I do it, and I'm trying to do it from my iPod Touch. For now, the app collects dust on one of my pages

Aww... are you sure you're doing it right?

collect 5 shells, receive a bottle. go in your inventory, click it, compose your message, and hit send in the upper right corner.

not saying you're dumb or anything, just checking

Quote Originally Posted by Latias714 View Post
    Aww... are you sure you're doing it right?

collect 5 shells, receive a bottle. go in your inventory, click it, compose your message, and hit send in the upper right corner.

not saying you're dumb or anything, just checking
    ...Yes I've done that, but when I click to send a message, it says it cannot connect to the server or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    ...Yes I've done that, but when I click to send a message, it says it cannot connect to the server or something.
    Ah... sorry... try erasing it and re downloading? It doesn't cost anything to re download.

Quote Originally Posted by Latias714 View Post
    Ah... sorry... try erasing it and re downloading? It doesn't cost anything to re download.
    That's too much of a pain in the ass. I'll just leave it on my iPod and never use it