Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Chastity and Diapers

Default Chastity and Diapers

So I got myself the CB CURVE yesterday only had a little bit of trouble with sleep today I got padded up In my ABU Little Pawsⓒ. Any thoughts on this?

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Ow! I had to do a search to find out what one of those was. It looks... rather uncomfortable... but whatever floats your boat!

I've always been kinda interested in trying one. How does it feel to wear? Can you still feel your diaper?

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    How is it to wear?
    Different but very enjoyable you don't feel wet like you would normally and with it on you can't put your knee's together while Diapered 😀

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    Ow! I had to do a search to find out what one of those was. It looks... rather uncomfortable... but whatever floats your boat!
    Actually it doesn't hurt at all in fact I don't even realize that it's on 😊

Quote Originally Posted by gnd567 View Post
    I've always been kinda interested in trying one. How does it feel to wear? Can you still feel your diaper?
    Yes and no it's different and weird but feels right ya know what I mean. I know that real babies can get errections. but they don't have the sexual thoughts like us so with this that is no longer a problem, yes you can get hard, yes you still can have dirty thoughts, but now at least you can't act on them so yes while it's weird and different it feels very enjoyable and right you don't feel wet like you would normally and with it on you can't put your knee's together while Diapered 😀 and you wet more evenly soo your Diaper gets a more Fuller use 😁

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowDash728 View Post
    Yes and no it's different and weird but feels right ya know what I mean. I know that real babies can get errections. but they don't have the sexual thoughts like us so with this that is no longer a problem, yes you can get hard, yes you still can have dirty thoughts, but now at least you can't act on them so yes while it's weird and different it feels very enjoyable and right you don't feel wet like you would normally and with it on you can't put your knee's together while Diapered �� and you wet more evenly soo your Diaper gets a more Fuller use ��

That sounds nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    That sounds nice.
    Get one for yourself I got the CB CURVE http://cb-x.com/

I wear the Holy Trainer V2 regularly and honestly i find it adds an extra layer of comfort. Also helps keep things pointed in the right direction for maximum absorbency.