Which characters would be on the Goodnites L-XL if they ever do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Deadpool Goodnites designs would approve to mothers of young boys.

It would still be really awesome if they did do it though I mean DEADPOOL!! on a goodnite! Just pure awesomeness! But one can only dream I guess.

GoodnitesFan97 said:
I don't think Deadpool Goodnites designs would approve to mothers of young boys.

They would if the mother was a fan of deadpool. He's not exactly new. Consider how old the people are now that were kids when deadpool made his appearance in comics.

Mothers would rather see Yo-Kai Watch characters on her son's Goodnites L-XL size instead of Deadpool.

Yeah but still it's DEADPOOL!! I am just saying it would be an awesome thing to see in real life but there again how about this instead: Batman and/or Superman either character or perhaps both characters together because of Batman vs. Superman. This is all I have on the subject right now.

Hello Kitty ... that and I probably would also like My Little Pony.

Deadpool will NEVER EVER be on anything intended for kids. Anyone who disagrees either doesn't know Deadpool or doesn't realize how much trouble they would be in for putting an R-rated character on a children's product. Plus, the movie rights are held at Fox, and I bet Disney/Marvel have some sort of clause that would prohibit such an action.

I've called their Customer Support line before, and they had no plans at the time to extend licensed graphics to the L/XL size.

When you think about it, this makes sense. When compared to the S/M size and its target demographic, licensed graphics won't be very attractive to many older kids. By that point, I'm pretty sure the primary concerns are performance and discretion.

When you look at the upcoming designs, it seems that if anything they're going for more mature and subdued designs, relatively speaking.

If anything, the only designs I could possibly see coming to the L/XL size would be similar to the S/M ones, simply because there's already some kind of working relationship in place.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I Would still think Yo-Kai Watch would be on the boys L-XL Goodnites and Rapunzel would be on the girls L-XL Goodnites.

For girls, I'd love to see Sofia the First designs moved from Pull-Ups to Goodnites. Unlikely to happen in the first place, let alone as the L-XL size. Does anyone know how the max size of Pull-Ups compare to small Goodnites?

Sorry but Rapunzel deserves to be on the L-XL girls Goodnites since Cinderella is now on the S-M product.

GoodnitesFan97 said:
Sorry but Rapunzel deserves to be on the L-XL girls Goodnites since Cinderella is now on the S-M product.

Yes this ^ I can agree or even a duo Rapunzel and Tatiana kind of like how they had two different designs in the packs of previous goodnites.

But as for the boys designs I just don't have anything off the top of my head right now at the moment.

I'll give you opinions
Yo-Kai Watch
Captain America(since Iron Man is on the S-M size)

X-Men themed would get my dollars as would Stat Wars... More hopeful for tab on diapers rather than pull ons for those but either way it would be amazing.

I wouldn't mind seeing Scooby Doo or We Bare Bears on a XL Goodnight.

Naruto, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Digimon, One Piece, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back