GoodnitesFan97

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
What if Goodnites did licensed characters on their L-XL size, the designs on these Goodnites would be very good and the characters would be:
Boys: SI_3DS_YoKaiWatch.jpg Yo-Kai Watch, since mostly younger Boys are into the game and anime.

Girls: drynites-frozen-131-x-131.jpg Frozen, because a lot of girls like Frozen and their favorites are Elsa and Anna.

What do you think and reply which characters do you want on the Goodnites if they did characters on the L-XL size

Paw patrol,scooby-doo and Dinotrux! Paw patrol could have the boys for the boys and the girls for the girls or be unisex but they wouldn't show the girl pups on a unisex diaper and they always leave out Rocky and Zuma on stuff so they'd leave them out too which makes me mad. Scooby would be unisex and only show him or as a variation him as a puppy. Dinotrux would be for boys since they only have one girl character.

Experiment626 said:
Paw patrol,scooby-doo and Dinotrux! Paw patrol could have the boys for the boys and the girls for the girls or be unisex but they wouldn't show the girl pups on a unisex diaper and they always leave out Rocky and Zuma on stuff so they'd leave them out too which makes me mad. Scooby would be unisex and only show him or as a variation him as a puppy. Dinotrux would be for boys since they only have one girl character.

I highly doubt they would put Paw Patrol on the L/XL GoodNites, because they're for older kids and Paw Patrol is aimed at preschoolers.

yeah but one can dream! I think dinotrux might be too young as well.

and Besides Pampers owns the Nickelodeon characters mostly Nick Jr

GoodnitesFan97 said:
and Besides Pampers owns the Nickelodeon characters mostly Nick Jr
True but the did go withHIT for Thomas wich was something I never expected, both Thomas and the fact they'd have two different licenses.

my little ponies!!

KarmaBaby said:
my little ponies!!
that would be cool but they are already on the well beginnings training pants.

Did they ever put sponge Bob on any diapers or pull ups?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I got more. How to train your dragon,Kung Fu Panda,Madagascar, Monsters inc/university,lilo and stitch, Care Bears, monsters vs Aliens

Probably never in a million years, but I could rock some Pokémon diapers...

I'd want to see some Power Rangers and TMNT designs. That the shows are still going is one of my favorite things since they can tickle my nostalgic and my little side, ^__^

TMNT would be kick ass!

My top choices would be Wall E or Phineas and Ferb.

Xmen themed pullups are something I would stock up on.

Crinklebuttt said:
Xmen themed pullups are something I would stock up on.
deadpool diapers would be cool and especially the fact he would know he's on a diaper!

Experiment626 said:
deadpool diapers would be cool and especially the fact he would know he's on a diaper!

Haha yeeeees absolutely!

Star Wars or marvel would be good for boys as they're aimed at older children. Like an X-Wing on the front would be pretty cool.

Experiment626 said:

Deadpool Goodnites would be so frickin' awesome

Experiment626 said:

Yes just YES!!!! To deadpool I would very much love see this happen it would be so awesome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back