Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hernia in Diapers

Default Hernia in Diapers

So I have had an inguinal hernia for several years and I'm finally getting it operated on. I just wondered if anyone one else has had to deal with a hernia while wearing diapers? My hernia is a little bit smaller than a tennis ball, as you can imagine having to squeeze that as well as the rest of my male anatomy kinda sucks. I can't wait to wear a diaper for the first time without it. Thanks!

I had a hernia, but I wasn't able to wear diapers at the time, which would have been nice with all the bleeding that it was doing. I lucked out and it went away after I soaked in a warm bath a bunch of times, i think with epson salt too.

I'm glad you'll finally be rid of your hernia! I hope to be rid of mine eventually as well.

Quote Originally Posted by skunk053 View Post
    I'm glad you'll finally be rid of your hernia! I hope to be rid of mine eventually as well.
    Well I was wheeled into the operating theatre when I was about 13 to have it fixed but after starving me for 17+ hours they informed me that they were out of time and couldn't proceed! So here I am waiting for round 2... I haven't had time before this to get it done again.

I had this as an infant and was operated on at age 9 months to repair it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchdl View Post
    Well I was wheeled into the operating theatre when I was about 13 to have it fixed but after starving me for 17+ hours they informed me that they were out of time and couldn't proceed! So here I am waiting for round 2... I haven't had time before this to get it done again.
    Mercy... I hope they can finally help you. Hernia's are just the worst.

I'm actually going in tomorrow! Last minute appointment, I'm hoping for an in and out procedure which hernias usually are.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Well I've had the Op and as soon as I have recovered it's diaper time!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Congrats, hope it heals quick.