Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I think I will resort to being a pirate!

FullMetal

Default I think I will resort to being a pirate!

With these hard economic times, there is not much to hope for. The unemployment rate is 8%, the banks are failing, and Obama doesn't seem to want to give me a bailout. I have decided to try a different path, one filled with adventure and booty, and I am not talking about trying for Moo's butt, once was enough. I mean pirating!

Ah yes, the fine life of a pirate. Think they don't exist, well think again! Pirates are still alive and well, making ends meet the pirate way. Sadly, pirating has changed over the years...and I know when I think of pirates, I think of Johnny Depp and his crazy eyeliner and seemingly bad hygiene. But, no, pirating has changed just a tad (from the...movies.) Pirates, due to the economic difficulties, now (and always but I will say now to drama it up,) resort to taking over other ships, massacring innocent (whatever that means) people and taking their loot or, what they like to refer to it as, booty, which I do not care how immature it makes me, I laugh at the word.

Anyway, pirates, not like the economy, seem to be doing pretty well...other than some of the being prosecuted for their Kenya stunts, they grossed about 15 billion dollars this year...which begs the question why they can't give me a bail out...but they are too busy to answer my phone calls.

So, they kill people? So, they rob people? So they go to random boats and take hostages for ransom? Doesn't sound too different from American politicians.

Anyway, if you are looking for a job, because you lost yours due to this financial crisis, there is always room for piracy, a life of adventure and fun...and murder and destruction.

FullMetal

FullMetal

Quote Originally Posted by Tsendo View Post
    Johnny Depp looks much different in this version of the movie, is this the forth one of the series?

Quote Originally Posted by Valerye View Post
    May I be your first mate?
    My first mate must be at least good at some, if not most, of my most desired sexual explorations, and I just don't think you have it in you.

FullMetal

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetal View Post
    My first mate must be at least good at some, if not most, of my most desired sexual explorations, and I just don't think you have it in you.
    Then what the hell does the Cabin Boy do then?

Falkio

First mate Starbuck reporting for duty, sir! Second mate Stubb, and third mate Ishmael are also happy to assist you.

So, where's that white whale? *grins*

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Then what the hell does the Cabin Boy do then?
    The First Mate, of course.

And we do still have piracy. Only you need money to start (just like pirates of old). And we call it "ponzi schemes" now.

Fatten the Batches, mizzen the mast, poop the deck, a sailors life for me ... AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!