• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Used to be a member, now I'm back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainbowYarnicorn

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Hi everyone,

I decided to come back and join ADISC again! This place used to be a place of refuge for me, full of people who know what it's like to be a little/AB/DL.

My name on here used to be LuckyLilSailorGirl (I think)! Probably nobody remembers me, and that's okay. I just want to make some friends, share my ideas, and be part of the ABDL/littles community again. :)

I am a fun-loving Little girl who is also ABDL. I don't know why I'm a Little but it is a part of my personality that is definitely not going away. I love dressing up in cute outfits, wearing diapies, playing with my toys (I love Barbies, Monster High, Lalaloopsies and Calico Critters, and playing with sand and blocks, and coloring!) and collecting suckies - pacifiers. I have a sweet Mommy who is also a Little and I'm her Mommy. I'm trying to get her to join again too, lol.

My hobbies are art (particularly painting), knitting, crocheting, sewing, making doll clothes for Barbies, dollhouses, studying psychology, LGBT issues, and gender studies. Maybe I can find some friends here who share the same hobbies. I also want to start a business someday that sells Little-friendly products.

ANYWAY! Just stopped in to say hi :3 Thanks for reading.

Hello RainbowYarnicorn and welcome back to the group.

Egor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back