Told my brother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crinklebuttt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Told my baby brother about my diaper fetish and being little last night. He was completely understing and supportive. He even told me about him being bisexual. I know he won't say anything to anyone. I had to apologize to him too because when he was potty training I was sometimes the babysitter and would have to scold him, and I fealt terrible because I was a hippocrit and was jealous/envious of him and would even steal his diapers. I told him all about it and it turned out great. The only person I've ever told was my head shrinker at the VA hospital. I'm happy he knows and understands me better.

I'm glad you have someone whom you can confide in. You must be close to your brother? The only person I've ever told outside of my wife was my SO from college, and he was very understanding. I knew he would be as he's an amazing and outstanding person. He's a Fellow to the Kennedy Center.

Ya my brother, he's quite an amazing brother. Love him to pieces.

Nice, only person in real life I've ever told is a cousin.

I have only told my wife and that didn't go well.

I've told a female friend. She has no issues with it.

Told ex-girlfriend and also did not go down well. Although she eventually dealt with it.

Crinklebuttt said:
Told my baby brother about my diaper fetish and being little last night. He was completely understing and supportive. He even told me about him being bisexual. I know he won't say anything to anyone. I had to apologize to him too because when he was potty training I was sometimes the babysitter and would have to scold him, and I fealt terrible because I was a hippocrit and was jealous/envious of him and would even steal his diapers. I told him all about it and it turned out great. The only person I've ever told was my head shrinker at the VA hospital. I'm happy he knows and understands me better.

My own younger brother knows about and understands why I am an Adult Baby.
It is not an issue between us.

Told a friend from school. She told me about her BDSM kink and I in turn told her about my fetish. She didn't really think much of it, which was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back