Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Panic...

Default Panic...

So when I picked up my package from XP medical at the school post office, it said XP Medical on it...

It sat there for a day...

With the word 'medical', and my name on it.

Luckily I'm on Spring Break. But I'll kill myself if anyone finds out, I'm seriously panicking.

I'm somewhat consoled though that the sample packs are impressive.
    Abri X-Plus is friggin huge, so is Molicare.

But this is horrible.

Usually it says Gary Evans and XPM on the label. Everything else is just brown cardboard or is suppose to be. Besides if you can't handle something as small as that then theres no helping you. Good Luck in the future anyways.

Mine always say "XP" on it. Nothing at all to hint it was medical let alone diapers.

Anyways twice I got a case of attends from Devoted Medical with the name ATTENDS plastered all over all the sides. There was pretty much no hiding what they were if you had half a mind. XP medical flips all their cases inside out so thats not a problem and you still get the original case.

I have gotten three packages this week from him all say just Xp and Gray Evans on them they all came FedEx ground so I am thinking its something with the postal service.

Quote Originally Posted by goodboi View Post
    So when I picked up my package from XP medical at the school post office, it said XP Medical on it...

It sat there for a day...

With the word 'medical', and my name on it.

Luckily I'm on Spring Break. But I'll kill myself if anyone finds out, I'm seriously panicking.

I'm somewhat consoled though that the sample packs are impressive.
    Abri X-Plus is friggin huge, so is Molicare.

But this is horrible.
    What's so wrong with that? Lots of people have all sorts of medical conditions, and if anyone has any decency at all, they'd respect you privacy about it.

What's so wrong with people thinking you're buying medical supplies? Lots of people have all sorts of medical conditions, and if anyone has any deceny at

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Mine always say "XP" on it. Nothing at all to hint it was medical let alone diapers.

Anyways twice I got a case of attends from Devoted Medical with the name ATTENDS plastered all over all the sides. There was pretty much no hiding what they were if you had half a mind. XP medical flips all their cases inside out so thats not a problem and you still get the original case.
    I doubt many people actually know attends is a brand of adult diapers.

I really wouldn't worry too much about that. I've ordered from XP many times, it's never said medical on the label, just XP and Gary Evans and an address. Even if it said medical on it, really it could be anything and I doubt anyone took a look at the package and immediately thought, "this must be adult diapers for a diaper-lover, not someone who needs them." For all they know, even if it is medical supplies, it could be anything. It might be a box of contact lens solution, maybe insulin supplies, maybe it's a knee or back brace or some medication or something and nobody would give it a second thought. I'm sure if you told your friends that you ordered a knee brace, nobody would give it a second thought. Also, just because it's your name on the package, it doesn't necessarily mean they are for you.

Basically what I'm saying is you don't need to worry about a thing.

If I'm interperting the post correctly, you ordered a sample pack, which is relatively small in size. I doubt that anyone would guess that they were diapers. (Unless they google the name and company.. hope not!)

I've ordered from XP several times before, and every time it was only Gary Evans and XP. So perhaps just the sample packs say XP Medical on them. Maybe you should have ordered a case then?

Butterfly Mage

I've seen the XP sample packs. I seriously doubt anyone will think a package that small contains diapers. Bandages, a knee brace, maybe, but not diapers!