Post a picture of your Babyfursona.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I've already posted my sona, but why not show off some more art I guess! :p

All these and more can be found on my FA with links to the original artist's profiles.

Jasmine Shaded BG WTM SM.jpgJasmineStarshine.jpg

Mine is my avatar!

fura.jpg

My fursona is the kitty on the left. :3

Oh why not ^^ tavi pad-01.jpg

soulman.jpg 1313398891.tavimunk_tusoul_ninja_-_tavi_tags.jpg
here is mine :smile:

Ohtw8t0.png

this is me

They are so cute!

unnamed.jpg this is me

from tavi.jpg yes this is me by tavi munk

1430039649.dozyslumbers_charr.jpg
Since im not a babyfur, I have very little artwork of my fursona at the toddler and school kid ages but here ya go of my alternate fursona: Alt. Charr

I feel that I a best symbolized by a certain official character rather then a personal fursona of my own invention, may I still post a photo?

Okays cool

i dont have one D: i have a real tail and love being a real babyfur but i dont have a cartoon, is that weird?

1467428095.tavimunk_keyndan-01.jpg Gotta love this one by Tavi ^.^
Kayden-Spaceship.jpg but who doesn't love footies?! One of my firsts also from Marci :)

Kyleravi2.1.png (Barely got this ref sheet (pic cropped off of it) done before Kalida stopped doing artwork on that account :( )

MXYd9Ba.jpg

deft_mug_by_spaggled-d8qdaqq.jpg
Aside from my marci badge, here is another one of my favorite pieces...

I do not really have one I consider myself a Adult Cub or adult babyfur so you will see a 22 year old fox in abdl cloths but here it isAvartar Fur affinity.jpg

Ready for feeding Angello.jpg

mobile Angello.png
Nicks and a adult baby fox.jpg
And if you really want to see a babyfur version of me this was taken from the story Fools Of Yourkshire where Angellothefox gets splashed and consumes Fountain Of Youth regressing him into a babyfur
15203124@400-1418327508.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back