Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nuk 5 vs Nuk 6

Default Nuk 5 vs Nuk 6

What is the difference and which is better

I would say nuk 6 are better. The shield on the nuk 6 is bigger and the nipple extends a little further out. Nuk 5 are about that same size shield as a baby pacifier but the nipple is big enough for an adult. I think the shield is too small for me in the nuk 5 so I would rather have a nuk 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Geckobaby View Post
    What is the difference...
    What Tommygun619 said.

...which is better
    Depends. Some people find the NUK5 perfect and some like the NUK6 better. Others like the smaller pacifiers better. A lot has to do with the size and shape of your mouth.

I just had a friend get a nuk6 for me so I hope it works I have a big mouth anyway lol.

What is the difference and which is better
    There is no Nuke 6, only 5. The 6 is made by other company.
    I have them both, but love the Nuke 5 better. The 6 is hard to suck, unless you drill a hole in it's shield.
    Anyway, you can buy the 6 really cheap in eBay and give it a try.

That is where I got it from how was it after you drilled the hole in the shield

That is where I got it from how was it after you drilled the hole in the shield
    Actually I took apart mam paci and raplace the nipple. Same as I do with Nuke 5 and prefer it over the 6.

I would get the Nuk 5 but I am highly allergic to latex/ rubber that is why I went with Nuk 6

I have a nuk 5, the nipple hurts the roof of my mouth and if i suck on it for to long certain parts of my mouth get numb. Also i deffinately agree that the outside sheild, while cute, really wasnt big enough i constantly feel as though the pacifier will fall out if im not careful because of it.

Well I hope the Nuk 6 is good it should be here between the 31 and 7 the

- - - Updated - - -

Its from comfy care products