Status
Not open for further replies.

shangora

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi Guys,
I would imagine most of you are in USA, Im in Johannesburg in South Africa, do you think that I might be the only ABDL in this part of the world ?
Will appreciate any comments............

I would be surprised given the population there. I just created a poll in the off topic section to find out where we are scattered around the world. Please feel free to put yourself down and state where you're at. You never know, someone else may show up around there too.

someone might look at the EC pin map and see if there are any pins over there...

Idk if im aloud to post the link to the map here with the password but i checked and you have got at least 4 people in your area. which is honestly probably more. just 4 people in your area have posted on the map. So you are not alone man :p

I think over the years I have heard there are one or two from South Africa but I haven't seen heard from them for ages

shangora said:
Hi Guys,
I would imagine most of you are in USA, Im in Johannesburg in South Africa, do you think that I might be the only ABDL in this part of the world ?
Will appreciate any comments............

Nah far from it.
Been here a good long while and we used to have a good click here 3 years ago with Magic Man and Agent.
We were all from Cape Town too!
There were others too.
Some from Joburg.Its abit quiet now though.
Perhaps the South Africans are too busy lol.
Thing is nobody from SA stays here for very long.
I lurk and read here often though.
Perhaps the other guys should check in here too show you.
You are not alone!

Reactions: agent
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back