Infinitas

Commador
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
so i believe i ordered it on thursday right? well i was getting tracking up dates on it thru saturday, but since then zero updates. the last one was a departure update that was on saturday, its tuesday now and no updates....im worried that i may not get my package :( should i be worried?

No. It's fairly common to go a few days without getting any shipping updates, no matter which company is carrying them. You'll get your goodies, after all you ordered them from professionals, not some random guy on a sketchy e-commerce site.

alright, thx :), i was a bit worried there ^^;

If it was shipped ground, this will happen as it will be on a truck. If the package was it was shipped USPS and it does not arrive by the expected date, send them a complaint:

https://emailus.usps.com/emailUs/iq/usps/request.do?forward=emailUs

Fill in the tracking number and the contact information (for sender, use the checkbox "unknown"). This will generally kick them in the ass to find your package. I have had to do this several times. Usually my tracking information shows the package arriving at a hub, but never leaving.

Kenn said:
If it was shipped ground, this will happen as it will be on a truck. If the package was it was shipped USPS and it does not arrive by the expected date, send them a complaint:

https://emailus.usps.com/emailUs/iq/usps/request.do?forward=emailUs

Fill in the tracking number and the contact information (for sender, use the checkbox "unknown"). This will generally kick them in the ass to find your package. I have had to do this several times. Usually my tracking information shows the package arriving at a hub, but never leaving.

it was shipped on the ground

Send the guys at ABU a message either through their twitter site or through their customer service website, they are always very helpful with this sort thing.
Good luck hope you get your delivery!

so this happens sometimes when its on a truck eh?

I've had it happen before. Dont worry. Ups is horrible about updating their tracking numbers. It may not update until it arrives at the local ups office. That has been the case for me at least.

Infinitas said:
so this happens sometimes when its on a truck eh?

Yes, because there is no reason to update the status until the package reaches it's destination, which since it is on the road takes days.

Shipping can be a scary thing, especially when updates don't happen :/

If you're package is moving between two major hubs - say between Redmond, WA and Louisville, KY, It might take 4-5 days (+ weekend/holiday) for another scan to show up, just because it's an "express" route between two hubs.

You can certainly send me the tracking number or order number via a PM on here and I'll take a look to give you some reassurance that all is good, or if I think something is genuinely up, I will see if we need to make any calls.

-Thanks,
Casey, ABU :)

Heya!

I'm admittedly not certain who ABU uses for shipping, but if it by any chance happens to be UPS, and it turns out that you don't happen to get your shipment in time, shoot me a PM. I may be able to help out.

Edit - blah! I see Casey beat me to the punch.

Dan09 said:
Heya!

I'm admittedly not certain who ABU uses for shipping, but if it by any chance happens to be UPS, and it turns out that you don't happen to get your shipment in time, shoot me a PM. I may be able to help out.

Edit - blah! I see Casey beat me to the punch.

Gotta wake up pretty early in the morning to beat me!! ;)

Abu is a great company, I had a bad shipping experience, the package went to the house down the street and the knuckle head used a knife to open the box tearing through the top of the diapers (sdk version 1) I called Abu not looking for a free hand but to tell them what ups did, they were so kind and sincere and mailed a new pack right away. That left me with a really good experience and I make sure I tell others about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back