• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings Earthlings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SquishyAlien

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Hey everyone! I'm SquishyAlien, (But you can just call me Alien =)). I have been browsing these forums for a long time, learning how to communicate with lesser lifeforms. I finally after a few earth years feel that I have learned enough to join this forum, and make first contact. So, a bit about me... I am the youngest of my fleet I am two and a half human years old, although we seem to be born with superior intellect. For my age, it is uncommon to experience fluid leaks while under nocturnal stasis, however, I experience fluid leakage 3-4 nights per Earth week. I have managed my "Incontinence" through human designed protective underwear "Goodnites", although, my "Incontinence" seems to be getting worse, and I fear that "Goodnites" will no longer contain my fluid leakage. I do love to explore, and I have also grown fond of "PC Gaming" during my time on this planet. In conclusion, I hope during my time here I can achieve help, and help others. =)

Serious Introduction:

Hey everyone, i'm glad to be here on the forums finally! (I've stalked for a long time). My name is Alien (For the sake of this forum lol), and i'm a Little who loves sci-fi. I am a bedwetter, and have been off and on my entire life, although recently it's starting to get worse and more frequent. I bought my first pack of Goodnites since I was 11 a couple of weeks ago. They worked pretty well, but obviously the fit wasn't great and absorbency was meh... I am extremely OCD, and my doctor seems to think that I have ADHD, although I haven't been tested. I love PC Gaming, (Really looking forward to Overwatch when I can get it)! My life is generally complicated and busy, but yet whenever I start writing about it, I find that there isn't much to it lol. Anyways, thank you everyone for taking the time to read this, and I hope everyone has a great day! =)

Last edited:
Hello Alien and welcome to the group.

Egor

Thank you! =)

Welcome to ADISC, Alien.

Did you make your profile pic yourself, or did you find it somewhere? It's pretty spectacular.

Hi and welcome. I guess in a way, we're all just visiting here on planet Earth.

Faelan said:
Welcome to ADISC, Alien.

Did you make your profile pic yourself, or did you find it somewhere? It's pretty spectacular.

Thank you! No, I just took an image of a baby alien, and edited in a box of Goodnites. =)

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome. I guess in a way, we're all just visiting here on planet Earth.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back