Funny Comment at work today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleManAlex

Lurker
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So this is one of those things, that by itself doesn't seem threadworthy, just throwing the idea out there, maybe we should have a stickied topic or something for those things you want to mention but probably don't deserve an entire thread.

But anywho I am at work, My staff enjoy working under me because I am very.... unique. Anywho we were talking about if there were 8 of one of our stuff members and how awful that would be, so I asked what if there were 8 of me, one of my staff members loved the idea and the other comments, it would be like a big nursery your like a man baby.

I had to laugh at how unknowingly accurate that was lol.

Funny but I would be a touch spooked!

lol oh yes someones little is showing

Today that same worker said to me

"I feel like you were never supposed to grow up you were meant to be a baby forever"

Spot on again

I like when people say this kind of things without a clue.

It happened some times at work. One time, we were heading back to the office after a meeting outside all in the same car. We had to grab something to eat before going back to work so we made a stop at McDonalds. As we park, the guy driving turn to me and said "Sorry Koda, no time for you to go play in the ballpit". We had a good laugh out of it but if they only knew how I would have loved it :sweatdrop:

I heard something similar. I was stopping by my work under orders to get something done. I was doing that task when I heard someone say "You act like a child" to which I heard right after "He is a child" from someone else

I bot love and kinda hate when that kinda stuff happens. I just wish it would come from someone other than my lead singer's girlfriend. She seems to be the only person able to pick up on my littleness. Most people would never say anything like that to me.

Most of my work colleagues know that I am a child at heart any way. And some know that I am a Little. It's amazing how many of them are willing to play with me,

ABDL and Little is getting to be well know. And a google search would give a vanilla all the basics.

I just sit back and enjoy the ride. As loge as they don't try to P-Dom me its fine. I chouise my P-Dom when I am ready.

sisi said:

Most of my work colleagues know that I am a child at heart any way. And some know that I am a Little. It's amazing how many of them are willing to play with me,

ABDL and Little is getting to be well know. And a google search would give a vanilla all the basics.

I just sit back and enjoy the ride. As loge as they don't try to P-Dom me its fine. I chouise my P-Dom when I am ready.

Wow!

That's great!

I don't think any of my clients, even regular clients know about me being a little/AB!

I've always been sarcastic, and sometimes joke...but they usually just say I'm esentric...

And of course that I've got some broken down parts of my body...Take way too many pills (all my prescriptions)...say up for days sometimes, and will chase a song as long as I takes for it to be right (I produce and record music)...

But, having people you work with know and be cool about it is awesome!

Good for ou Sisi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back