Status
Not open for further replies.

sexyclaudis

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi! i.m a young woman ( 18 ) that want to start wearing diapers at home and in public , buth i have never used them and do not know what type is best .is there something called diapers for beginners, hehe?
where do i buy them and what is best to wear if i have to were them for e.g 7 hours a day?
love from claudia

The best ones are tape up diapers, adult pullups are terrible. Three of my favorite diapers are
1. Northshore Supreme
2. Abena M4
3. Molicare Super plus

They are all affordable and can easily last you a whole day in absorbancy

Re up-to-navel padding: useful for people with male hardware who lie on their tummies and can't tuck easily in my experience. Larges would keep my bed dry but leak faster standing up, mediums would leak every time but hold 2x their large counterparts if standing/sitting.

I'd start by asking - what are you worried about? You can learn a lot just by going to the thrift store/grocery store, buying some taped diapers for adults, and playing around. Ordering online is the gold standard though - the best stuff is there and it's delivered right to your door. And wearing for 7 hours - you'll want something that keeps you dry (diaper rash sucks), fairly absorbent (most things that are ~$1.50+ USD each is a good starting point), and some discipline (no drinking 2 gallons of liquid right before you start - aint no diaper gonna hold that much. If you want to play, that's a different story~)

I have a list of what I've tried out here (NB: I'm biologically male, so the numbers may not entirely apply to you): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15CCyaNn2xSb5ZpZsHSML7ZEDx-Ebp1UUSdnxJUleBA8/edit#gid=0

Thanx for all answers. I contacted Tena and openly told her what I wanted and she said I could pick up 3 different panties in our farmacy the next day . e.g this one under that I liked bestTENA_Lady_Protec_526208cc9d825.jpg

she also gave me some tape diapers , I have tried them all and I think tape is may be best as it sticks tighter around my body.
I wore one when shopping under jeans but I felt that you could see that I was wearing diapers.....that you can not do with the Tena pull on diaper.
I felt like a duck from behind if you know what I mean?- se ill pic from internett
41pgRhc4N2L.jpg

BfuD9v2IEAEaZ4c.jpg

As I am looking for female may be tai shaped diapers I would like to hears from woman that likes diapers pleas also

but thank you all for helping me!
claudia

You always could google different brands and switch to images, that may give you an idea of what the product looks like, or you can search for diaper reviews.
As a reminder, if anyone on here is going to contact or talk to people through posts, please keep it clean, this is a good forum for everyone and don't make a bad rep for yourself.

sexyclaudis said:
Hi! i.m a young woman ( 18 ) that want to start wearing diapers at home and in public , buth i have never used them and do not know what type is best .is there something called diapers for beginners, hehe?
where do i buy them and what is best to wear if i have to were them for e.g 7 hours a day?
love from claudia
Tena products are as good as anything. I wear tena maxi slips (nappies) at night with plastic pants and Tena Comfort extra pads with net fixing pants by day. Sometimes if I know I won't be able to change often I wear tena super slips with plastic pants during the day. I have been in nappies 24/7 for well over three years now.

Do you have to put on lotion on the private parts before you use it the whole day??

It's not a great idea to put any kind of oils on your diaper area as it will make your diaper somewhat water resistant. There's barrier creams and powders that you can use. It's not really necessary.

Tena actually doesn't even recommend using powder with there diapers

I really haven't found any problems with powders, it always seems to help. besides the white dust that tends to build up in the room near the diaper cabinet.... :sweatdrop:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back