wearing loaded diaper in a long time

Status
Not open for further replies.

airbus3000

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
how would it be if someone wears a diaper and fully load it with poop and stay so for more than a day? will any problem occur by doing so?

You would definitely be looking at some major stink and a bad diaper rash.

Yeah... If you do that hopefully you live alone and aren't planning on going anywhere in public...

I'd recommend substituting oatmeal instead. It's nice and mushy and is actually good for your skin.

Yeah, and the long duration thing, in my opinion, would only be a somewhat decent idea if you have thick skin. By this I mean you aren't rash prone.

EEWWW is all i can say on this one!

It would get itchy and uncomfortable after a while. Maybe trial it for 4 hours, then 8, then 12.

You probably won't enjoy it as much as you think you will.

Not a good idea, but sometimes you won't believe that until you actually try it out. You probably won't cause permanent damage, but it's going to be very uncomfortable.

If you really want to try i will advise your to put a lot of cream and powder when diapering yourself , and maybe to put cream on your diaper-area during several day before it , to prepare your skin for the harsh treatment you are going to impose to it.

- - - Updated - - -

I will also advise your to eat properly , regulating your fecal PH is very importante ( Healthy ph is basic, if you have an acidic PH diaper rash would be inevitable). Basic PH is also very violent on the long run, and your idea to wear it for so long will probably cause it to interact largely enough with your skin

To keep a neutral or slightly alkaline PH try to not eat to much fat , eat vegetables and drink a little bit of lemon juice during the 3 day preceding your experience ( it may seems weird but an internal action in your body will make your stool less acidic ).

Last edited:
Its not recommended but you can do it if you really want to, and prepare for it. It'll likely give you a rash and you'll smell very strongly.
I sometimes used to wear the same wet/messy diaper for 24 hrs, from one evening to the next. Now I appreciate all the reasons why its better not to.

It does sound appealing at first thought, till you actually try it and you realize it's not all that fun xD. Just to give you an example, when you begin to develop a rash .. it begins to itch. Now ... how do you suppose you are going to relieve such an itch? You could try moving back and fourth, maybe doing the whole dog thing while dragging your bottom on the carpet ... generally just makes things worse though as the itch comes back. Sooner or later ... you just can't deal with it no more, and you change long before you even get into hour 2. Well at least for me that is. XD

Depends on your skin type and the PH of your poop, which can vary from day to day. If your the type of person that is prone to rashes then I would not recommend that long. I dont even get poison ivy.... but I would not be able to go that long. Nothing beats a nice messy diaper, I get that. Use plenty of diaper rash cream and wear until you start to feel a rash coming on and you will have no problems. Just dont wait until a sore appears.

To try to wear a messy diaper that long you better put Desitin on about an inch thick with a garden trowel all over the diaper area, plan on doing it on a day when you can leave the windows open also because you are gonna create a stench anywhere you sit or lie down , I think that the indoor air quality is going to be bad,real bad.
We used to put vicks vapor rub under our noses when dealing with decomposing bodies, you may want to invest in a case of it for your neighbors.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back