• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

How's it going everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adelaise

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey guys, I've been lurking here on these forums for several months and I decided to finally make an account. I'm an incredibly introverted individual, but I really enjoy having fun with my friends, especially my friends online.

When I was about 16 years old I first discovered diapers not out of necessity or fetishism, but out of convenience. I worked in an environment where I was often left alone for several hours, but during that time because I was the only person at my location I wasn't able to leave to relieve myself until a supervisor came back. After I quit that job however I no longer had a need for the convenience of diapers, but I couldn't get them off of my mind, they just provided such a great feeling when I was wearing them, like I was safe and secure. That's when I discovered that there were premium adult diapers on the market much better than the walmart pullup depends that I was wearing. my first premium diaper that I ordered was the molicare super plus online, and since then I have been wearing diapers every chance I get.

I would not entirely identify myself as an AB, although I do have moments where sometimes I feel like I want to regress, but it just doesn't feel right. I own quite a few plushies, and a blanket, but I just don't feel like I'm an AB. All I really enjoy doing is wearing my diapers but I get way more pleasure from using them than just wearing them.

My primary hobby is gaming, when I'm not at work all I'm doing is playing games for the most part. I dislike being inactive, I have to have something to keep me entertained, and TV just isn't enough. I like my entertainment to be interactive. I'm primarily a PC gamer and mostly play online games, especially mmo's. I'm an avid fan of every blizzard game, but If it's on the PC I've probably played it.

Secondly I'm a huge brony. all of my friends know about the brony side of me, and although most of them aren't particularly fond of the show, they are understanding and compassionate enough to let me enjoy what I like without giving me any trouble for it.

I definitely look forward to getting to know the community and becoming one of you guys.

Hello Adelaise and welcome to the group.

This is a very nice and informative introduction.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back