Status
Not open for further replies.

aNerdyAnorak

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Hi all. I am planning on buying some Huggies pull ups next week, however I do not know if they will fit me. I have a 30 inch waste. Here in the UK the largest size you can buy is size 6 as far as I can tell. Please help :).

Pull Ups are terrible and no they probably wont fit you, they don't hold anything either so they're not practical, they're for toddlers who may have an accident and only let out a small amount of pee, even a small adult wetting and it's flooded and will leak

You should try drynites age 8-15, they fit me well and Can Last 2-3 wettings. They Are Designer like pullups as well, i get these sometimes. One Thing though, they Are only 9 in a bag and cost Around £5.25. Another option is to go to Lidl and get Toujours Size 6, they Are so good! Handy easisly one wetting, cost Around £3.60 for a 30 pack, get Size 6 though and Stay away from actual pullups. There is one thing, because you Are a boy, i was going to suggest getting Nighttime sanitary Pads but that may be embarassing, if you Can Handle getting a Few Packs of them, go for it! If not , i'm not sure what the Alternative is apart from the nappies not being very absorbant. Another Thing if you buy Toujours Can you hide a while pack well?

Angelic said:
You should try drynites age 8-15, they fit me well and Can Last 2-3 wettings. They Are Designer like pullups as well, i get these sometimes. One Thing though, they Are only 9 in a bag and cost Around £5.25. Another option is to go to Lidl and get Toujours Size 6, they Are so good! Handy easisly one wetting, cost Around £3.60 for a 30 pack, get Size 6 though and Stay away from actual pullups. There is one thing, because you Are a boy, i was going to suggest getting Nighttime sanitary Pads but that may be embarassing, if you Can Handle getting a Few Packs of them, go for it! If not , i'm not sure what the Alternative is apart from the nappies not being very absorbant. Another Thing if you buy Toujours Can you hide a while pack well?

I've only ever properly worn drynites and fancy trying something a bit different, but again as you said the problem is the price, I go to ASDA where they cost £5. I wore toujours a few years ago when my younger sister was being potty trained, I found the sides broke easily but then again I don't know what size they were. I'm not to keen on your sanitary towel idea though, but thanks for the advice. :)

What did you Do, take them from her Room when she wasn't Looking, did your Parents notice anything?
I was the youngest in the Family, so i didn't have that experiences.

- - - Updated - - -

The obvious, nappies disspearing Quickly...

- - - Updated - - -

I have a bigger waist, i extended the tabs, which i will Show you later on because my Show is on at the moment

when I was like 15 my half sister was like 2 or 3, she lived with my dad and stepmum and i would visit them every couple of weeks. When I was round there I would sleep on the coach as there was no spare room. They kept nappies and pull-ups in the cupboard under the sink, so once everyone had gone to bed I would go into the kitchen and take a nappy and put it on. I would often stay up late and watch family guy so I would sit under the blanket with a nappy on and watch the show. Most if the time I would pee in it and sometimes even went number two. I would only usually wear for half an hour or so. I would then clean up using baby wipes and put it all in the bin. My dad never noticed because my sister got through many nappies in a day (she wasn't very good at potty training) so the odd missing nappy didn't bother them. Obviously my sister did eventually get potty trained so that fun stopped. But hey ho I'm 18 now and can get my own nappies, just have to do it discreetly.

Same i still live with my Parents

Yes they Are decent sized, especially for me, Since i am female, i have a Silly adult Body which Makes me Curvy and have a big Butt. They fit Fine, just put a think Pad in and try not to Flood it. Since i am incontinent, i tend to trickle which Makes it ok, but when i am not incontinent i have to be careful.

- - - Updated - - -

I had to extend the Straps though

I am talking about Toujours and how i fit into them with a little modification. what are Liberos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back