Status
Not open for further replies.

Albasion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Small story time!

10 years ago, I was on my first (Dutch) ABDL forum. Back then, I was 14, I had just learned that I wasn't the only person who loves diapers, and I was wondering which adult diapers were best for me. I remember on more than one occasion someone saying 'well, AB themed diapers are never going to exist, the market for them is just too small, unfortunately'. It made me kinda sad but then I tried Tena Slip Maxi and those made me very happy for years to come.

It's been 10 years, and boy, were they wrong! The diaper market is no longer exclusively for medical brands, and there are more than a small handful of relevant companies in this business. Today's AB/DL is lucky enough to live in a world with a plethora of AB diapers!

But which AB diaper brands are there? And have any of them gone out of business? I think I remember Bambino being the first to come into existence, then ABU soon after, and then it just exploded. Let's make a list!

The ones I can think of so far:

Bambino
AB Universe (ABU)
AwwSoCute
Fabines / Buntewindel
Snuggies
Cuddlz
Crinklz
Rearz
DC (Amor/Idyl)
MyDiaper

I've tried most of the above (but not Bambino, AwwSoCute or DC due to availability and/or money issues). Any things I've forgotten? Let me know :)

There is also BareBum Diapers

This is a cloth diaper. Dependeco AIO diapers.

And there are the cloth training pants from Baby Pants and also, Super Pants, if I remember correctly.

Yeah, I never wear cloth, so it's no miracle I forgot those. :p Didn't know about the BareBums though!

Albasion said:
Yeah, I never wear cloth, so it's no miracle I forgot those. :p Didn't know about the BareBums though!

BareBum is a company that started up about 6 months ago or so. They only make one diaper with all over alphabet block print, in sizes medium and large. I haven't had any dealings with the company, just found it while browsing ABDL brand diapers awhile back.
BareBum.jpg

Great thing to be wrong about!

So far I have only tried less than half of the brands available.

Bambinos = very nice
Abu v2s = amazing
Fabines = fabulous
Snuggies = very nice (and gorgeous)
MyDiaper = close to perfect but just a bit too pricey for me in Australia

remington1911 said:
BareBum is a company that started up about 6 months ago or so. They only make one diaper with all over alphabet block print, in sizes medium and large. I haven't had any dealings with the company, just found it while browsing ABDL brand diapers awhile back.
View attachment 26237

I hadn't been to their website recently, and I see now they've completely redone it since I was last there. Looks like they've cleared out the diapered gorillas and are now pushing Tshirts pretty hard too. Not entirely sure what sort of image they're working on though.

They've changed shipping prices, a bag (which is a better sample than 2 imho) is only $5 and cases are shipping free. A bag of 10 ships for $34, a case for $160, so the prices are reasonable now. I went ahead and grabbed a bag to try. Will see if they're any good. They don't have much in the way of product shots or even a feature list.

Considering they seem to have a "wear public, wear proud" theme going on, one wonders just how discrete the shipping will be?

(also it looks like the diaper's baby blocks consist only of "B" and "D", presumably with more B's than D's, for Bare Bum Diapers I presume)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back