Not open for further replies.

DLMelissa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
I like the squishyness of the banana, and the either, cold or warm feeling, but after about 2 hours it gets smelly, I mean not as bad as a real mess. But it does, and it's easier than a normal mess to clean up. I've only messed once before, and it was worse smelling, of course, and worse to clean up. I'm currently trying the instant oatmeal method, and it feels more like a real mess, not very squishy/slimy, but more firm, and I guess in a good way, doesn't really try to escape the diapee. I'm going to see if the cleanup is less smell, and even easier to clean than the bananas, with the added bonus, of possibly being able to be in the diapee longer. I have a feeling the sugar in bananas is what makes them go bad so fast, so I feel the oatmeal will definitely last longer, having no additives as such. But it's a better method to "mess" than the real thing in my situation, and I like to enjoy it longer!

What method do you like best if you simulate a mess? If you do so?

Banana Vs Oatmeal? You should try Banana AND Oatmeal.

Banana mess is for when you are going for lumpy, but gets uncomfortable somewhat quickly like the real thing (but in a different kind of way). Oatmeal can be made runny, but the excess liquids absorb into the diaper (ironically like they're supposed to) leaving a pasty result. Both combined tend to compensate for each other pretty well, except for the smell part you were describing.

I never tried either of it, but as soon as possible i will try different things and give you a feedback o/

banana

DLMelissa said:
I like the squishyness of the banana, and the either, cold or warm feeling, but after about 2 hours it gets smelly, I mean not as bad as a real mess. But it does, and it's easier than a normal mess to clean up. I've only messed once before, and it was worse smelling, of course, and worse to clean up. I'm currently trying the instant oatmeal method, and it feels more like a real mess, not very squishy/slimy, but more firm, and I guess in a good way, doesn't really try to escape the diapee. I'm going to see if the cleanup is less smell, and even easier to clean than the bananas, with the added bonus, of possibly being able to be in the diapee longer. I have a feeling the sugar in bananas is what makes them go bad so fast, so I feel the oatmeal will definitely last longer, having no additives as such. But it's a better method to "mess" than the real thing in my situation, and I like to enjoy it longer!

What method do you like best if you simulate a mess? If you do so?

I prefer banana, try not to use over ripe and they wont smell so much. I also like to pop them in the microwave for 20 seconds (after peeling) it really fells great - give it a try !!!!!!!!

I tried the banana today. Wow. What an amazing experience. I had put it inside my already wet diaper and after a few minutes, it starts to squish around like a really solid poop. I just could not make large poop into my diaper. And spend time sitting on my squishy bottom!

Mashed potatoes are what I use just thicken it with flour to what you prefer for consistency. It's quite cheap too.

I've done the banana and that is probably my favorite in terms of squishyness, but when I tried the oatmeal the other day, I was able to wear longer without issue, it wasn't as "slimy feeling" but there was no smell, cleanup was easy!

If you want a really squishy experience, cut the diaper open before you put it on & the gel swells around your crotch creating very nice sensations, especially if you add warm water as you go along!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back