Cuddlz on Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may be generally known already but just thought I'd share that the entire Cuddlz nappy range is available on Amazon. Might be useful for some.

it looks like they are in the search term for: abdl diapers

I'm a little surprised that Amazon has a specific category for that. But owell, Amazon be Amazon I guess.

- AwwSoCute
- Abena Abriform Xplus
- DC Amore Idyl/Kitten
- Bambino Bellissimo/Teddy
- ConfiDry 24/7
- Molicare Super Plus
- Cuddlz
- NorthShore Supreme
- Tranquility ATN
- Tena Slip Super

I also see onesies, pacifiers, and cloth diapers (including BabyPants) listed. I stopped looking when it went from saying there were 3 pages, to 20 pages. Quite a lot there!

From what I've seen it's just a sampler (assuming this is it: http://www.amazon.com/Diapers-Cuddl...cuddlz&qid=1465283021&ref_=sr_1_1_a_it&sr=8-1 ), but it's still nice to see more ABDL diapers on Amazon. I'd love it if more companies used it, mainly because right now I only get money through Amazon Allowance. I know ABU used to have stuff listed there so I was kind of hoping they would again. It also might vary between localities though (I'm in the US).

BunnyAiden said:
From what I've seen it's just a sampler (assuming this is it: http://www.amazon.com/Diapers-Cuddl...cuddlz&qid=1465283021&ref_=sr_1_1_a_it&sr=8-1 ), but it's still nice to see more ABDL diapers on Amazon. I'd love it if more companies used it, mainly because right now I only get money through Amazon Allowance. I know ABU used to have stuff listed there so I was kind of hoping they would again. It also might vary between localities though (I'm in the US).

A little OT but you don't seem to be receiving private messages... thank you for the hint on amazon allowance - I had no idea this existed and I have a speific need for it here, that helps me a lot, thanks.

Only reason i dont use amazon to order diapers from is the fact that i use amazon to watch movies and ive left myself logged in at family and friends houses before by accident. I'd die if they clicked my order history by accident and saw AB diapers in my order history lol

Why anyone would want to buy Crinklz awful nappy is beyond me. Terrible product compared to the Comficare they replaced. And I'll never shop on Amazon because they start inserting related products in intrusive places, even in my facebook threads. I very seldom use Amazon these days.

They also carry diapers and training pants from Baby Pants as well as Leakmaster plastic pants. Anymore, I order all my diaper supplies through Amazon. And yes, my wife sees the order history and usually makes a comment. She typically makes a joke out of it as she calls me her little baby. All is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back