Molicare Super Plus diapers in Athens, Greece?

Status
Not open for further replies.

isidro

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi Everybody,

Does anybody know where I can buy Molicare Super Plus diapers in Athens? I plan on visiting Athens next month and would like to know if these diapers can be found there.

Thanks in advance!

Isidro

ok listen
they are some groceries that called ''regina'' and there is the first place you can buy them easier.
otherwise try some drugstores but rarely you may find em there

Hi Activefit,

Thank you for your answer! I just got an email from Hartmann Greece, saying that Molicare Super Plus is not available on Greece. They also say that Molicare Premium Super and Molicare Premium Maxi are the options available on the Greek market. I have never tried those before. However, if you have seen any Molicare Super Plus in those stores before (Rejina), please let me know. Otherwise, could you please indicate any other premium brand of diapers available on Greece? Like Abena M4 or ID Slip Maxi? Most likely I'll be staying in a hotel close to Syntagma Square

Do you know what hotel your staying at because if you did could you ship some to you or order from a website and have them sent to your hotel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi cp88,

Thank you for your comment! It is not yet confirmed but most likely we'll be staying at the Grande Bretagne Hotel. I am considering that possibility. Do you know any website where I could purchase Molicare Super Plus and and request them to be shipped to Athens?

Thank you!

I've just bought some diapers off www.saveexpress.de they have the Molicare Super Plus on there website but they also have got some new Molicare Maxi that appear to be all plastic backed like the super plus. The website appears to ship to most places but it is in German mostly and the English pages aren't brilliant

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hi isidro
cp88 has the best solution for you and i agree with him
its not easy to find these brands here in Athens
i dont know if some pharmacies have got diapers for heavy inc

activefit said:
hi isidro
cp88 has the best solution for you and i agree with him
its not easy to find these brands here in Athens
i dont know if some pharmacies have got diapers for heavy inc

Hi Activefit,
Thank you for your answer! If I order these diapers from a company outside Greece, say Savexpress from Germany, and request them to ship the package directly to my hotel. Do you think that is possible or it can be complicated due to Custom regulations? I don't know it the Greek Custom regulations allow to buy this kind of product outside of the country and import it easily. Could you please, help me with information about this? Thanks in advance!

isidro said:
If I order these diapers from a company outside Greece, say Savexpress from Germany, and request them to ship the package directly to my hotel. Do you think that is possible or it can be complicated due to Custom regulations? I don't know it the Greek Custom regulations allow to buy this kind of product outside of the country and import it easily. Could you please, help me with information about this? Thanks in advance!

Hi isidro,

If you order these diapers from saveexpress, there should be no Custom regulations to worry about because you're buying a product from another country from within the EU where there is a single market and largely freedom of movement of goods. There may be some custom regulations if you ship diapers in from outside of the EU

CP88

Hi Activefit,

Thank you for your comments! I see you live in Athens. Have you ever bought diapers from outside Greece and have them being shipped to you via mail/private postal services? Have you ever done it from Saveexpress from Germany? I just would like to make sure I won't have any issues with Greek Customs if I do buy my diapers on Saveexpress and request them to be shipped to my hotel in Athens... Any experience on this would be appreciated! Thank you! Isidro

Hi Isidro
no i ve never bought diapers from the internet but i think that you wont have problem
i think you can ask saveexpress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back