Thread: Club Penguin

Default Club Penguin

does anyone here have a club penguin account, I know im a little bit too old for the game but while I was going through some of my things I found a paper that had my password and penguin name that I had written years ago so I fired up the computer and logged in my CP account and was surprised to find out that my account still worked,so anyway while browsing I noticed that the game has alot of chaos in it now, from penguins trying to rob the pizza parlor to drive-by(or walk-by) snowballings and is full of lots of trouble makers so I dont go there very much anymore, but Ive been going there for two weeks browsing because im trying to find rockhopper, so far no luck .But anyway does anyone here have or used to have a CP account?

I sure don't..

I never seen good free MMO, then again none of them are free anyways. For all the good stuff you STILL have to pay for it, sometimes more then you would with WoW.

I do! It's P92432.

I haven't gone on in a while though, probably gonna log in sometime tonight or tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post

For all the good stuff you STILL have to pay
    Actually on club penguin you can sign for a free non member account but you cant buy anything on the game unless you are a member and its the membership that charges you $5.95 a month so no I would never become a member.This is another reason why I dont go there often except for this week because like I said im on the search for captain rockhopper.

Quote Originally Posted by Dursban4e View Post
    Actually on club penguin you can sign for a free non member account but you cant buy anything on the game unless you are a member and its the membership that charges you $5.95 a month so no I would never become a member.This is another reason why I dont go there often except for this week because like I said im on the search for captain rockhopper.
    Is that supposed to support my claim of any MMO game being good without paying money?

Really a game company needs to make a AAA game but release it for free. How they pay for it... advertisements. Not sure how they can work them in but we got billboards in racing games yet the consumers aren't getting cut in on the deal.

I really fail to see the fun in this at all, it's just a poorly made flash/shockwave/java whatever MMO where you are a penguin, doing winter related activities..
    It's pretty much a penguin version of Habbo.. :C