• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi There!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaciPrincesss

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi Everyone!!! I’m not really sure how to start off this intro haha. Well, I’ve been into the Ab/dl community for quite a while, and after about a year and a half of self discovery I have fully come to terms with being little and have embraced it. When I first started out I hated myself for having these feelings and I would try to stop them. Now I’ve completely accepted them and am proud of being an Adult baby. I love wearing diapers when I’m able to and being a happy energetic 4 year old girl. :) Some of my non - ab/dl hobbies include, Video games, Photography, makeup, and shopping. I am hoping to be able to meet some awesome people and make some great friends here on Adisc!

Hello PokemonPrincess and welcome to the group.

This is a very informative introduction.
Egor

Hello there PokemonPrincess hope you enjoy your time here and make lots of friends. Glad to see you have accepted who you are. What kind of video games do you like?

Hi o/ Welcome on board , I really like your avatar =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back