Your choice

What would your choice be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
full time baby :yes:

If I had it my way I would prefer being a kid all over again, no responsibilities just me, my plush and some good cartoons.

DarkReaper said:
If I had it my way I would prefer being a kid all over again, no responsibilities just me, my plush and some good cartoons.

I think I'm just like you, sometimes I think if i can i want to get back to being toddler again who does not think any responsibility or burden.

Part time for sure because why not both?

MaxToddler said:

I think I'm just like you, sometimes I think if i can i want to get back to being toddler again who does not think any responsibility or burden.

:wts6Ar:

:iagree:

Part time because I love my partner too Much

Only being a baby part-time is realistic for me.

I cannot think of a single thing that adults have interest in that I like. I cook because I have to, because no one else will do it for me. I drive because I have to, I have to go to work but when the hubby and I are together he drives 100% of the time. I work because I don't want to leave all the expenses to my husband, that wouldn't be fair. (besides I realize that although I wish I was not an adult, I am one), I partake in the physical parts of a relationship because, well because I have to. My hubby is not asexual and I want to make him happy. I also don't drink, really ever, I don't gamble, I don't like sexy or scary TV. I think the only show I really watch that isn't kid or family friendly is Anthony Bordain Parts Unknown, But all of these things I would give up in a second to be a kid full-time.

Well share ur feelings wif hubby. He might suprize u. N ik the feeling bout not wanting to be big. Huggles

Being a Daddy is my role, I love being a daddy to littles can't imagine anything else

I still like doing adult stuff part time for me

I am like my four year old neighbor where I used to live--liking to be babied and cared for but wanting the independence and smarts of being a "big girl." I am infantilized all the time, have been for years, as a gray hair. So unless I am home alone reading, taking care of my life, watching movies, diapered or not unless I am with people my age in a friend meet up or group situation, I am a baby all the time.

Well hello again to everyone. My choice that i originally posted is slightly changing (i originally posted part time to both.) Now its more ab full time (mentally tho not physically, way too much for me i am getting over whelmed from dumb junk)

I would love to physically be a toddler/kid

Happy labor day huggles

I wouldn't wanna be a real kid again... I never felt safe back then. Getting into littlespace as an adult is perfect because I can protect me at the same time as expressing my childish side :) I love it
I like getting into littlespace sometimes. Like I can be little when I am saying just one sentence to my hubby or something and then I can go out of it again and talk like an adult and then I can spend many hours of the day being little. It depends on how I feel. But I do love being an adult too. I am mostly an adult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back