siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other

Hi.

As you know, or may not the more you embrace toddler toddlism, you go through some changes. Things like the need for a pacifier being I think the most common.

I just realised I actually prefer strawberry milk to Tea and being an English baby that has been brought up on cups of tea, that quite a Discovery for me.

How have your tastes changed for you?

Hee, hee.

Have fun.

Sisi

Well the more i embrace myself, i have found just falling apart and crying sometimes so bad i have had tears, the need to stick stuff in my mouth, and for some reason i have been craving chocolate milk. I also been craving bottles of formula at night be4 bed. Huggles if i think of anything else ill post

As for me, I tend to want to drink more milk, strawberry, chocolate, or white with cookies. I find myself not wanting to put any clothes on other than my diaper and shirt when I am at home, and yes at times I do crave for a paci. I don't care much about watching T.V. or doing grown up work and or even being on the computer as much when I feel this way. I just want to lay/sit in bed and soak my diapers till they leak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back