• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Incredibly new, extremely excited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattaroon

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Hi there! First I'd like to say I am VERY new to the AB/DL community. :eek: Also apologies if this gets rather long..I just like to be through on introductions!

My name's Matt and I am a bigender (agender + male), pansexual age slider. An age slider is someone in a multiple system who slides between ages or a specific age range. I classify myself as a little (or more commonly small) as this is correct terminology in the plural/multiple community though I do not take part in a stereotypical CG/L lifestyle. My "big" age/body/appearing age is 18 and my "little" age is anywhere from 5-7. I am also a furry/babyfur with a "little" fursona of the same age as I get to be on slides! All around I tend to be fun, witty, a touch shy, and very open minded.

As mentioned before I am a multiple system, more than one person shares this body! Simply, I am the host though my specific role/existence is a little more complicated than that. I am also autistic, dyslexic, and mentally ill; don't worry, I don't mind talking about any of it! Additionally, I am otherkin as well.

I am a Libra on the Western zodiac and an Ox on the Eastern, my Myers-Briggs is INFP and my alignment is neutral good! I love drawing/art, video games, anime/cartoons, toys and general kids stuff, collecting, nature, reading, blogging, and a whole bunch of other stuffs.

My being a little is complicated and how it relates to me being an AB (still new to calling myself that term :sweatdrop: ) is even MORE complicated so I'll probably save it for another post in this thread (or a different one) and/or PMs if anyone's curious. The little/AB things I do own at the moment are though are lots of toys/plushies, a baby blanket from my childhood and pacifiers!

I'm very friendly and I love meeting new people so don't hesitate to send a hello. < :

Last edited:
Hello Matt and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

egor

Welcome. Great introduction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the darkside matt. thats a nice introduction.

if you want to meet new peopel on the forums try the ADISC Teamspeak.

Welcome, Matt. I'm a bit late to the party, but that was a great intro! Welcome to ADISC and enjoy the sites. The AB scene might be new to you, but it sounds like you'll fit right in. :)

Thank you very much everyone! < :

Welcome, i am also autistic and i am a Little Around 2 years Old while my adult Body is 18 years.

Mattaroon said:
Hi there! First I'd like to say I am VERY new to the AB/DL community. :eek: Also apologies if this gets rather long..I just like to be through on introductions!

My name's Matt and I am a bigender (agender + male), pansexual age slider. An age slider is someone in a multiple system who slides between ages or a specific age range. I classify myself as a little (or more commonly small) as this is correct terminology in the plural/multiple community though I do not take part in a stereotypical CG/L lifestyle. My "big" age/body/appearing age is 18 and my "little" age is anywhere from 5-7. I am also a furry/babyfur with a "little" fursona of the same age as I get to be on slides! All around I tend to be fun, witty, a touch shy, and very open minded.

As mentioned before I am a multiple system, more than one person shares this body! Simply, I am the host though my specific role/existence is a little more complicated than that. I am also autistic, dyslexic, and mentally ill; don't worry, I don't mind talking about any of it! Additionally, I am otherkin as well.

I am a Libra on the Western zodiac and an Ox on the Eastern, my Myers-Briggs is INFP and my alignment is neutral good! I love drawing/art, video games, anime/cartoons, toys and general kids stuff, collecting, nature, reading, blogging, and a whole bunch of other stuffs.

My being a little is complicated and how it relates to me being an AB (still new to calling myself that term :sweatdrop: ) is even MORE complicated so I'll probably save it for another post in this thread (or a different one) and/or PMs if anyone's curious. The little/AB things I do own at the moment are though are lots of toys/plushies, a baby blanket from my childhood and pacifiers!

I'm very friendly and I love meeting new people so don't hesitate to send a hello. < :

Welcome aboard, Matt.

It seems that we have a few things in common. I'm autistic as well as an INFP, and a little fur. Though I don't like to talk much about my autism.

I consider myself an amateur philosopher, so I get kinda curious about both psychological and philosophical stuff. I'm very open-minded about these things. I might like to hear more about you.

Are you, perchance, curious about trying diapers?

Angelic said:
Welcome, i am also autistic and i am a Little Around 2 years Old while my adult Body is 18 years.

Thank you, and sweet we have the same big ages! :D Nice to meet you

KieronGryph said:
Welcome aboard, Matt.

It seems that we have a few things in common. I'm autistic as well as an INFP, and a little fur. Though I don't like to talk much about my autism.

I consider myself an amateur philosopher, so I get kinda curious about both psychological and philosophical stuff. I'm very open-minded about these things. I might like to hear more about you.

Are you, perchance, curious about trying diapers?

I love philosophy and psychology myself so I'd love to talk to you about any of that kinda stuff! ^w^
About diapers, I've thought about it, and so far i think I might like to try wearing them (but not using them). I don't know if I'm comfortable yet though and I don't entirely know how to go about telling my significant other about wanting to wear them. He knows, accepts, and loves everything else about me (being a little/age slider, etc.) but I'm just nervous I suppose! I also still live in my mum's house and she would NOT appreciate/accept any of this about me at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back