Funny Dexter's Labratory episode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uzuki

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Does anyone remember this episode of Dexter's lab? I remember watching it and feeling so embarrassed as a child.

Watching him get dressed up as a girl and then mascarading around his neighbourhood in just his underwear (I always imagined this was a diaper :p)

Then as he drops a fish in his underwear (or diaper!) and shakes his boo-tay in front of loads of laughing kids. It always made me cry with laughter XP

ezgif-3225916100.jpg

Haha....when you said Dexter in the title, I could only think of the horror show on Showtime, where Dexter cut up bad people in his little lab using a variety of saws.

Yep, I most certainly do remember that episode. Well at least that part anyway. I forgot exactly what caused it but my guess is he probably made some device that Dee Dee got a hold of and probably used it on him which made him stupid.

I haven't seen this episode or the show in general, but I always got embarrassed as a kid when there were diapers involved in a TV-show. My diaper fetish developed at a very early age and I was always very interested in them.

Yeah I remember that episode. :)

dogboy said:
Haha....when you said Dexter in the title, I could only think of the horror show on Showtime, where Dexter cut up bad people in his little lab using a variety of saws.

Childhood ruined D:

Uzuki said:
Does anyone remember this episode of Dexter's lab? I remember watching it and feeling so embarrassed as a child.

Watching him get dressed up as a girl and then mascarading around his neighbourhood in just his underwear (I always imagined this was a diaper :p)

Then as he drops a fish in his underwear (or diaper!) and shakes his boo-tay in front of loads of laughing kids. It always made me cry with laughter XP

I totally remember this episode! Now that you reminded me at least :) . I use to watch and love Dexter's Lab.

The episode where he tries learning French is probably my favorite. Something goes wrong and he ends up only being able to say "omlette du fromage" (and nothing else, no English or French words, just that one phrase) and ends up becoming super popular, winning a game show, pretty much everything becomes better for him, lol.

Also, there's this banned episode called "Rude Removal". I'm still not 100% sure if it's real, but it's in IMDB and everything I've found on it has been pretty consistent. Any way, if you're interested you should definitely Google it (if ya wanna hear Dexter and Deedee drop some F bombs)

I haven't seen too much of the new murder Dexter show but I do like the couple of episodes I have seen and heard a lot about it. My bro and mom watch it. I wanna get into it too but I can't handle committing to a new series right now, lol, plus there are a lot of other shows I gotta get caught up on first.

Sent using Tapatalk on my iPhone

TheCaptain said:
The episode where he tries learning French is probably my favorite. Something goes wrong and he ends up only being able to say "omlette du fromage" (and nothing else, no English or French words, just that one phrase) and ends up becoming super popular, winning a game show, pretty much everything becomes better for him, lol.

LOL I remember that episode. Now that I think about it, I wonder how many times he said "omlette du fromage" in that episode, I remember it being a hell of a lot. XD

Dexter was defiantly a show i watched from time to time as a kid, that episode made me feel so embarrassed for Dexter omg but yeah now that i think of it defiantly not dissimilar to how i feel about some diaper stories so i guess that works >.<

actually as an adult I apreciate that cartoon a bit more, I like the idea of mad scientists toiling away in their labs making impossible gadgets that can do anything... he is definatly an inspiration for the Dr. Smart persona ^^

Dexter was one of my favorites. Before I even started watching the show, I always had my own lab in my bedroom. I had quite a few radio/stereo components, from receivers, recorders, tape players and other stuff. I had child chemistry sets which wasn't anything more than safe chemicals like vinegar and baking soda, crystal grow sets and some other things. Now a days, I have real chemistry lab-/glass-ware and quite a few dangerous/toxic/corrosive/poisonous chemicals in my house (not including what you expect like bleach, glass cleaner, etc.) :D

Oh how I miss the old Cartoon Network/Toonami, 1990 to 2004. So many great memories there :sad: ... do we not have a Cry emote?

I really do need to get a list of all the shows and "find" them, so that I can enjoy them (and hopefully with my kid(s) if I have any).

Anyone remember the bumpers, for Fox or WB, saying when the cartoons went to commercials, in the 90's? .... Mother would say "Wilby" and the kid would say "be right back" ... I miss it so much..... dammit all, I'm crying.

Edit: I found a video for it, but I don't remember if these were them or not.

I downloaded the whole Dexters Lab series, its in my to watch folder, i'll get to it at some point. I did watch those when they aired as well, just not religiously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back