Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Funny Dexter's Labratory episode

Red face Funny Dexter's Labratory episode

Does anyone remember this episode of Dexter's lab? I remember watching it and feeling so embarrassed as a child.

Watching him get dressed up as a girl and then mascarading around his neighbourhood in just his underwear (I always imagined this was a diaper :P)

Then as he drops a fish in his underwear (or diaper!) and shakes his boo-tay in front of loads of laughing kids. It always made me cry with laughter XP

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ezgif-3225916100.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	3.2 KB 
ID:	26208

Haha....when you said Dexter in the title, I could only think of the horror show on Showtime, where Dexter cut up bad people in his little lab using a variety of saws.

MarchinBunny

Yep, I most certainly do remember that episode. Well at least that part anyway. I forgot exactly what caused it but my guess is he probably made some device that Dee Dee got a hold of and probably used it on him which made him stupid.

I haven't seen this episode or the show in general, but I always got embarrassed as a kid when there were diapers involved in a TV-show. My diaper fetish developed at a very early age and I was always very interested in them.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Haha....when you said Dexter in the title, I could only think of the horror show on Showtime, where Dexter cut up bad people in his little lab using a variety of saws.
    Childhood ruined D:

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    Childhood ruined D:
    Haha....that's what my kids said!

Default Funny Dexter's Labratory episode

Quote Originally Posted by Uzuki View Post
    Does anyone remember this episode of Dexter's lab? I remember watching it and feeling so embarrassed as a child.

Watching him get dressed up as a girl and then mascarading around his neighbourhood in just his underwear (I always imagined this was a diaper :P)

Then as he drops a fish in his underwear (or diaper!) and shakes his boo-tay in front of loads of laughing kids. It always made me cry with laughter XP

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ezgif-3225916100.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	3.2 KB 
ID:	26208
    I totally remember this episode! Now that you reminded me at least . I use to watch and love Dexter's Lab.

The episode where he tries learning French is probably my favorite. Something goes wrong and he ends up only being able to say "omlette du fromage" (and nothing else, no English or French words, just that one phrase) and ends up becoming super popular, winning a game show, pretty much everything becomes better for him, lol.

Also, there's this banned episode called "Rude Removal". I'm still not 100% sure if it's real, but it's in IMDB and everything I've found on it has been pretty consistent. Any way, if you're interested you should definitely Google it (if ya wanna hear Dexter and Deedee drop some F bombs)

I haven't seen too much of the new murder Dexter show but I do like the couple of episodes I have seen and heard a lot about it. My bro and mom watch it. I wanna get into it too but I can't handle committing to a new series right now, lol, plus there are a lot of other shows I gotta get caught up on first.

Sent using Tapatalk on my iPhone

MarchinBunny

Quote Originally Posted by TheCaptain View Post
    The episode where he tries learning French is probably my favorite. Something goes wrong and he ends up only being able to say "omlette du fromage" (and nothing else, no English or French words, just that one phrase) and ends up becoming super popular, winning a game show, pretty much everything becomes better for him, lol.
    LOL I remember that episode. Now that I think about it, I wonder how many times he said "omlette du fromage" in that episode, I remember it being a hell of a lot. XD

Dexter was defiantly a show i watched from time to time as a kid, that episode made me feel so embarrassed for Dexter omg but yeah now that i think of it defiantly not dissimilar to how i feel about some diaper stories so i guess that works >.<

actually as an adult I apreciate that cartoon a bit more, I like the idea of mad scientists toiling away in their labs making impossible gadgets that can do anything... he is definatly an inspiration for the Dr. Smart persona ^^