You can have it your way, which would you choose?

Which desert would you choose? Whatever you want, however you want it prepared.

• Male: Pie

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Male: Cake

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Female: Pie

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Female: Cake

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Male: Both

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Female: Both

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Llayden

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hey! Just a question that I had in mind. There are no underlying meanings or anything. If you decide to answer, share with us what you would have. Remember, you can have anything that you want however you want it prepared! Please select whichever category you identify with as far as gender is concerned, I just went with the big two to save room for the poll.

- - - Updated - - -

I would have pie. My favorite is strawberry cheesecake LOADED with fresh strawberries.

Llayden said:
Hey! Just a question that I had in mind. There are no underlying meanings or anything. If you decide to answer, share with us what you would have. Remember, you can have anything that you want however you want it prepared! Please select whichever category you identify with as far as gender is concerned, I just went with the big two to save room for the poll.

- - - Updated - - -

I would have pie. My favorite is strawberry cheesecake LOADED with fresh strawberries.

Well ...crap I already messed up.
I chose cake because I like cheesecake, I meant to choose pie after reading your comment since it really is a pie when you think about it, but instinctively still chose cake rofl.

LOL. I was thinking of cheesecake when I picked cake too...

Prime examples so far of why the correct choice is "both".

Trevor said:

XD Ya .... you are probably right. Or maybe cheesecakes need their own category rofl.

Pie ! Lots of sweet fruity flavored desert to chose from ^-^

brabbit1987 said:
Well ...crap I already messed up.
I chose cake because I like cheesecake, I meant to choose pie after reading your comment since it really is a pie when you think about it, but instinctively still chose cake rofl.

ornitorrinco said:
LOL. I was thinking of cheesecake when I picked cake too...

Haha! Yeah, I guess the name throws people off for some reason. I've never understood why though. A pie has a crust and some sort of filling, a cake by definition has...well...cake. Lol. If you start to think about it, you'll realize quickly how awesome pie is. For instance, pizza is a pie.

brabbit1987 said:
XD Ya .... you are probably right. Or maybe cheesecakes need their own category rofl.

I should have done that in retrospect haha! I wonder if it's possible to change the poll and add the category.

LittleOphelia said:
Pie ! Lots of sweet fruity flavored desert to chose from ^-^

Do you have a preference?

Trevor said:

This. Why choose when you can have your cake (and pie) and eat them too! Marie Antoinette only chose cake and look what happened to her.

I like pie. I like cake. Which I prefer depends on the specific type of pie or cake. If I can have both, I will. :smile1:

i suppose i would rather have both but if faced with a choice i'd go with cake. a nice chocolate lava cake or something that's really moist but not too much you know?

Trevor said:
or 'neither'.
certainly, it's not a pie as it isn't encrusted with pastry and it's only a cake if a cake base is used. mostly, though, a biscuit base is used, making it a biscuit (cookie in US).

i'm a 'both' man. heck, i can't even decide if my swollen front is a cake-belly or a biscuit belly. but it's a full one :biggrin:

i may play the Jaffa Cake card if we get more in-depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back