Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Almost-a-Heart attack Diaper Buying Experience

Red face Almost-a-Heart attack Diaper Buying Experience

Hey Guys! So the other day, I wanted some Goodnites, so I went down to the city. As always, the slight nervousness before going into the store was getting to me. I kept rehearsing in my head, "there for my younger brother" in case any one asks. (Which they never have) Anyways, I looked in the store window and the prettiest girl EVER was at the checkout. Now, to most buyers, this would be a major obstacle and believe me , it once was for me. I usually look for a cash with an older person then myself to avoid intimidation. This time, I was up for "an experience" that I haven't had yet. So I walk into the store grab a basket and head straight for the Gatorade isle. Then onto the Goodnites. I didnt want to just get two items so i picked up a bag of chips as well. At this point I was desperate to just purchase everything and get out. I line up at the checkout and as I wait in line, THAT girl glanced at me, making me a little anxious. She was probably my age (21) or a little younger, cute brunette. Then, its my turn to buy my stuff. I put my stuff up on the conveyor and get my cash out. Shes scanning my items through and then grabs the Goodnites and says: Are these for you? with a grin on her face! At this moment my heart was pounding through my chest! My response was: Uhhhhhhh, ya! (What was I thinking?, I went over this!) She giggled and said, awww! Surprisingly, I was only blushing a little bit, my adrenaline was through the roof. I cant believe she would actually say that! I am pretty small and young looking but I mean, wow, possible ABDL?! Anyways, neat buying experience, I might go back there !!

MarchinBunny

Quote Originally Posted by ryan2127 View Post
    Hey Guys! So the other day, I wanted some Goodnites, so I went down to the city. As always, the slight nervousness before going into the store was getting to me. I kept rehearsing in my head, "there for my younger brother" in case any one asks. (Which they never have) Anyways, I looked in the store window and the prettiest girl EVER was at the checkout. Now, to most buyers, this would be a major obstacle and believe me , it once was for me. I usually look for a cash with an older person then myself to avoid intimidation. This time, I was up for "an experience" that I haven't had yet. So I walk into the store grab a basket and head straight for the Gatorade isle. Then onto the Goodnites. I didnt want to just get two items so i picked up a bag of chips as well. At this point I was desperate to just purchase everything and get out. I line up at the checkout and as I wait in line, THAT girl glanced at me, making me a little anxious. She was probably my age (21) or a little younger, cute brunette. Then, its my turn to buy my stuff. I put my stuff up on the conveyor and get my cash out. Shes scanning my items through and then grabs the Goodnites and says: Are these for you? with a grin on her face! At this moment my heart was pounding through my chest! My response was: Uhhhhhhh, ya! (What was I thinking?, I went over this!) She giggled and said, awww! Surprisingly, I was only blushing a little bit, my adrenaline was through the roof. I cant believe she would actually say that! I am pretty small and young looking but I mean, wow, possible ABDL?! Anyways, neat buying experience, I might go back there !!
    LOL ... What a cute story. You where so smitten with her that you told her the truth.

Haha, that sounds like a fun time, if more than a little bit embarrassing. With a reaction like that I probably would go back there! :P

Makes you wonder what was on her mind... that doesn't sound like a typical "first assumption" type of question. The entire idea of them being for YOU had to have occurred to her right off the bat. So yeah, does make one wonder if you've shot the moon and found a diaper date

This may actually be the first time a possible relationship was based on being completely truthful...haha.

She probably knew they were for you instantly bases on your face being red and your mannerisms. I would encourage you to go see her at work again and ask her for a date, what do you have to lose? You might lose the perfect girl if you don't try .

Quote Originally Posted by SleepingBlueWolf View Post
    Haha, that sounds like a fun time, if more than a little bit embarrassing. With a reaction like that I probably would go back there! :P
    With a reaction like that I would absolutely go back there! You should get to know that girl!

I suspect she probably thought you were cute and was just trying to break the ice with you in a fun way. Unless she was ABDL herself I seriously doubt she really thought they were for you. She probably thought you were just being equally funny in saying that they were for you. All that said I think you will have a bunch of disappointed folks on here if you don't go back there and ask her for a data ASAP! At worst she could just say no, at best she could say yes, and at very best she could be ABDL and say yes! Yep, that would be the jackpot, diapers and a movie.

Oh BTW, you better let us all know how it turns out!
    Last edited by Padded53; 13-May-2016 at 14:14.

ryan2127: I think I can summarize everyone's reaction on your experience with "you need to go talk with that gal again and see if there's some chemistry waiting for you to return." Even if it has nothign to do with abdl, there's definitely some interest there and it's worth following up on.

2yearold

lol if you would had popped up yes they are. she would have been the one with the red face. it was just small talk you know being cute at the checkout im sure nothing was meant by it.