• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Little Ophelia : Allons-y !

Status
Not open for further replies.

OpheliaScarlett

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Hello there :catsmile: !

I'm Ophelia, abdl/little when my heart needs it, and rebellious and passionate steampunk-girl the rest of the time ^-^ . I'm a french girl and I have been a little for ... hum , 1, 2, 3... ( give me a minute, i'm counting on my fingers :tongueout: ) ... 6 years and a half now !
I'm studying to work in a bookshop and I hope to become a writer one day o/ .

My little side is about five years old but i'm not totally potty-trained yet so I always make sure to wear training-pants ( it's hard for me to think of the potty when i'm playing or watching cartoons ^^" ). And I love to suck on my paci when I need confort.

I also have a sexual interest in diapers but it's not an obligation and it's always when i'm out of my little side and in a kinky mood.
I'm very open about a lot of sexual kinks, being a very curious girl, I like to chat with people to understand them and see if I may be interested to try.
But you have to know that my first rule is respect, I will never spoke about that kind of things to people in the first place, especially if they didn't let me heard of any clues, wish or interest in the subject.
( I hope you will do it as well, my interest is not a suffissent reason for anyone to talk me about that kind of thing without asking and consenting answer... )

Out the ABDL's subjects, i'm a very curious girl to. I love science, music, books, crafting, writing,pop-culture and art =) .

I'm always listening to music and i'm interested in a lot of styles : rock, metal, pagan, folk, swing, jazz, blues, classical...

I also watch a lot of tv-shows, my favorites ones are : Firefly - Warehouse 13 - Doctor Who :detective2: - Sherlock :detective1: - Lost Girl - Orphan Black - Sense8 and American Horror Story :)

So .. yeah , happy to meet you all and i'm excited to talk with you about a lot of subjects ;)

here is my facebook if you want to add me =) : https://www.facebook.com/foxophelia

Hello Ophelia and welcome to the group.

Very nice and informative introduction.

Again welcome to the group and I will be looking forward to your posts in the forums.

Egor

Thank you o/

Is there a live-chat on this forum ( other than teamspeak, because i don't have any mic ) ?

LittleOphelia said:
Thank you o/

Is there a live-chat on this forum ( other than teamspeak, because i don't have any mic ) ?

NO the live chat was replaced with team speak about 6 months ago.

Hi and welcome. I'm a professional musician, organ and piano, so music is my thing. I see you like a lot of different styles. So do I. I think I was one of the few students at the music conservatory I attended who listened to a lot of rock. It has served me well as a church musician since church music has embraced more contemporary musical styles.

Hi and welcome!

I love music and I'm French too!
I saw you involved in the group for French people I created on here, so we could get acquainted ;).

Hi. my name is Sisi.
i am a Little to.
seen you on who got the win.
looking forward to getting to know you more.

Thx to all of you =)

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome. I'm a professional musician, organ and piano, so music is my thing. I see you like a lot of different styles. So do I. I think I was one of the few students at the music conservatory I attended who listened to a lot of rock. It has served me well as a church musician since church music has embraced more contemporary musical styles.

Happy to see that , I like to share my discoveries.

And for the religion part ( and I saw that for some of the members it's an important part of there life) , i'm agnostic ^^"

LittleOphelia said:
Thx to all of you =)

Happy to see that , I like to share my discoveries.

And for the religion part ( and I saw that for some of the members it's an important part of there life) , i'm agnostic ^^"

It doesn't matter on this site. There are probably more agnostics than anything else, spiritual wise.

Hi and welcome! :)

I'm not always the most active here, but it is super cool to see someone else with some similar interests! I am super into writing, too. What kind of stuff do you like to write?? I've also been a musician for pretty much my whole life, though I'm primarily into indie, folk, and jazz.

Anyway, hope you enjoy your time on this site! I've met a lot of cool people here, though the recent switch to team speak here has been a bit of a bummer, since I also do not have a mic. Still, this is a great community that I am happy to be a part of whenever I find the time! :)

PrincessBella said:
Hi and welcome! :)

I'm not always the most active here, but it is super cool to see someone else with some similar interests! I am super into writing, too. What kind of stuff do you like to write?? I've also been a musician for pretty much my whole life, though I'm primarily into indie, folk, and jazz.

Anyway, hope you enjoy your time on this site! I've met a lot of cool people here, though the recent switch to team speak here has been a bit of a bummer, since I also do not have a mic. Still, this is a great community that I am happy to be a part of whenever I find the time! :)

I write about lot's of things ^^ and I don't say that to get away with the answer ^^ . I'm actually developing an unique Univers, but unfortunately, due to my Little/Irl identiy , I can not talk a lot about it here... Maybe i can talk more about my view and think on writing and novel by MP if you want to talk =).

I love Indie, Folk and Jazz o/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back