Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Carer
  7. Other
Hi everyone *waves* I'm looking for AB/DL YouTuber's My YouTube is seriously lacking in the AB/DL department. 😝

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

While on the topic of YouTubers, whether they post stuff like ABDL / DDLG etc. or not, I know there was someone on here who posted a few months ago saying they recently hit 1 million subscribers on Youtube but wouldn't tell anyone and it's been bugging me ever since because that's like a famous ABDL but we don't know they're ABDL. I myself used to do YouTube and my channel was growing steadily, I reached about 1,500 subscribers after like a year and a half and then got bored and just gave up. I used to post content like FIFA and sometimes vlogs, I also streamed on Twitch and did charity livestreams where I managed to help raise something like £600 (thanks to the creator of Five Night's At Freddy's dropping a large donation in one of my streams). In terms of ABDL YouTubers there's PamperChu, SweeFetish20 and LollyLaLaz that I am subscribed to on my ABDL account, also I uploaded an unboxing on my ABDL account.

AB/DL is only a small part of my YouTube Channel.
Mostly my channel is about my life with Autism and Cerebral Palsy.

Oh yeah I've watched him before but not subscribed to him

CookieMonstah said:
While on the topic of YouTubers, whether they post stuff like ABDL / DDLG etc. or not, I know there was someone on here who posted a few months ago saying they recently hit 1 million subscribers on Youtube but wouldn't tell anyone and it's been bugging me ever since because that's like a famous ABDL but we don't know they're ABDL. I myself used to do YouTube and my channel was growing steadily, I reached about 1,500 subscribers after like a year and a half and then got bored and just gave up. I used to post content like FIFA and sometimes vlogs, I also streamed on Twitch and did charity livestreams where I managed to help raise something like £600 (thanks to the creator of Five Night's At Freddy's dropping a large donation in one of my streams). In terms of ABDL YouTubers there's PamperChu, SweeFetish20 and LollyLaLaz that I am subscribed to on my ABDL account, also I uploaded an unboxing on my ABDL account.
Thanks for the help [emoji2]

caitianx said:
AB/DL is only a small part of my YouTube Channel.
Mostly my channel is about my life with Autism and Cerebral Palsy.
That's awesome [emoji2]

CookieMonstah said:
Oh yeah I've watched him before but not subscribed to him
You should it's totally worth it

I have a non-ABDL YouTube channel with about 200 subscribers. In the genre that my channel is in, I was one of the first and am friends with many of the most popular in the genre (20,000 ish subscribers).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back