Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for YouTuber's

Default Looking for YouTuber's

Hi everyone *waves* I'm looking for AB/DL YouTuber's My YouTube is seriously lacking in the AB/DL department. 😝

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Have you watched Rileykilo, Matties ABDL world and mid America Little before?

Quote Originally Posted by Angelic View Post
    Have you watched Rileykilo, Matties ABDL world and mid America Little before?
    I've watched RileyKilo

Quote Originally Posted by caitianx View Post
    And now I am subscribed

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowDash728 View Post
    I've watched RileyKilo

While on the topic of YouTubers, whether they post stuff like ABDL / DDLG etc. or not, I know there was someone on here who posted a few months ago saying they recently hit 1 million subscribers on Youtube but wouldn't tell anyone and it's been bugging me ever since because that's like a famous ABDL but we don't know they're ABDL. I myself used to do YouTube and my channel was growing steadily, I reached about 1,500 subscribers after like a year and a half and then got bored and just gave up. I used to post content like FIFA and sometimes vlogs, I also streamed on Twitch and did charity livestreams where I managed to help raise something like 600 (thanks to the creator of Five Night's At Freddy's dropping a large donation in one of my streams). In terms of ABDL YouTubers there's PamperChu, SweeFetish20 and LollyLaLaz that I am subscribed to on my ABDL account, also I uploaded an unboxing on my ABDL account.

AB/DL is only a small part of my YouTube Channel.
    Mostly my channel is about my life with Autism and Cerebral Palsy.

Oh yeah I've watched him before but not subscribed to him