• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi, Student in Leeds, trying to figure myself out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonegg

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
  6. Other
I've known about abdl for about 2 years but only really started exploring it over the last few months. I've found I have a lot of different sides little boy/sissy/daddy/pup. Just trying to giure out more where I am on the spectrum of abdl and try get help in figuring out how to meet others and how to do it all correctly and what not. Sorry not the best introduction but I never know what to put in these types of things. I'm a 20 year old English/Film student in Leeds so yeah, that's me :)

Moonegg said:
I've known about abdl for about 2 years but only really started exploring it over the last few months. I've found I have a lot of different sides little boy/sissy/daddy/pup. Just trying to giure out more where I am on the spectrum of abdl and try get help in figuring out how to meet others and how to do it all correctly and what not. Sorry not the best introduction but I never know what to put in these types of things. I'm a 20 year old English/Film student in Leeds so yeah, that's me :)

Hi and welcome to the site. This is a good place to learn more about being AB/DL, daddy, mommy, furry, etc. Over time, we discuss just about everything. The more you participate in the threads, the more things will become apparent for you, at least I hope.

Welcome to the forums, Moonegg!

Good to hear you're exploring. Also, filmmaking is awesome :)

Thanks! And yeah I hope so, I've had almost as many problems finding an online ABDL/kink social scene as I have had finding a mummy/little in real life. Seems quite hard in my areas (at uni and home). Also, I don't make films (yet) I just study them. :)

Hi Moonegg! Are you a moon shaped egg or an actual egg from the moon? Anyhoo hi! I am also in Leeds too if you mean the one in Northern England.

Figuring out who you are is tough sometimes. I think we got lots of Western conceptions of becoming WHO WE ARE. When we should be ourselves and not worry about it. I mean I'd sure love to be a unicorn but I'd hate to be in a stall.

What I actually mean is I tried once to be an ideal AB/DL little girl and I felt actually miserable. Now I just be me, and I'm not sure if that fits in a spectrum some might say it does some might say it doesn't. I don't really worry about it too much anymore.

This is me. My name is Kitty and I like cats, barbies and my pink sparkly bedroom and drawing minnions. I got a husband who is my BFF not my daddy. Ok maybe sometimes I would like to call him daddy but shhh hehe that is my secret that only my giraffe knows. The point is be you and don't worry too much.

Also welcome to the forum. I'm sorry if I gone on a bit I just got excited like Pinkie Pie because your from Leeds and a student like me! Yay! :)

Some very wise words! and omg yay! You're the first person in Leeds I've found into abdl or anything on the spectrum!

Hi Moonegg,
Welcome to the Group, Originally i'm from Bradford but now live in South Wales. Trying to find a Mommy is something that alot of us dream about but in practice is very difficult unless you have a girlfriend or wife that will take on the role. Ladies who go to site and say they would like to be a mommy probably get scared off by the 1000's of e-mails from needy ab/dl's that hit her inbox!.
Youmentioned that you weren't sure where on the spectrum you are, initially that is always difficult to tell especially if you are new to the idea of ab/dl's. give it time and i'm sure you will find that you will start gravitating towards the thing you like best. As for meeting people, Adisc rules forbid the site to be used for making personal contacts ( https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/697-The-Rules ). But in general any initial contact will probably be via the internet and e-mail. Once you have been talking to a person for a month or so you should have a better idea of what each of you wants or needs, the next stage would be to arrange a meeting in a neutral and very public place away from where you live, usually somewhere like a starbucks, macdonalds etc. don't go overboard and decide to go to a restaurant as it could all be a waste of time, dito a pub, they tend to be too noisy for a nice quiet chat, it may need more than 1 meeting before you are comfortable with one another. Then it's a case of sorting out roles and seting your own rules. Let's assume you are the Daddy, do you want a female as your little or a man? Are you prepared to change a wet nappy? a soiled nappy? Is there going to be any form of sexual play? The list goes on and on. Also think about a safe word so that if you or your little aren't prepared to do or try something you can use the safe word, which is an immediate stop and MUST be honoured. So lot's to think about and that in turn will probably raise more questions, in which case Adisc is the perfect place to safely ask those questions.

As far as meet ups fetlife is a place to be hit some Munch's that can help lots.
Plus you can meet others like minded.
If your a fur there is a lot around the UK babyfur's that is.

foxkits said:
As far as meet ups fetlife is a place to be hit some Munch's that can help lots.
Plus you can meet others like minded.
If your a fur there is a lot around the UK babyfur's that is.
My own expeprience with Fetlife is that they really don't seem to understand the ab/dl lifestyle and i've had problems when attending a few meetings, to the point i have now stopped going and unsubscribed from the website

PCBaby said:
My own expeprience with Fetlife is that they really don't seem to understand the ab/dl lifestyle and i've had problems when attending a few meetings, to the point i have now stopped going and unsubscribed from the website
Probably age may be a factor i have been to a few munchs here in us and have been fine but it has to do with the member's at the munch at the time. But you never know what works for some doesn't for others.
I have seen that too.
Never hurts to try never have to go back.
Fetlife is how I have connected with events .

I agree. fetlife isn't for everone and perhaps the UK scene isn't as open as the US one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back