Toys and fun day.. And getting stuck in a baby swing..

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleBelleReturns

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I had lots of fun today with Sisi! We went to a beautiful nature reserve with a big waterfall and park and assult course with a zip line!!

When we went on the park I misjudged the size of the baby swing and the height because usually I can get in and out with no problems but this time I fitted in this tiny swing but it was too high up and I couldn't get out and sisi had to pull me out.. I almost had to get cut out by the fire engines :( it was scary!

But after that we had fun on the rest of the park and the trampolines and assult course and zip line and I paddled in the water of the waterfall and then we went to toys r us and I have a new sippy cup and barbie and stuff!! It was lots and lots of fun!!

But I'm super tired now.. I need a warm baba of milk and honey and some Sofia the first!

Oh and on a side note, the solution would be if baby swings had a front that opened like a latch so we wouldn't get stuck!

They need to make parks with swings and rides for adults. Why wouldn't adults enjoy those things! I'm glad the two of you had a good time. Life is too short not to be enjoyed.

dogboy said:
They need to make parks with swings and rides for adults. Why wouldn't adults enjoy those things!

I really enjoyed swings when I was younger and I suspect that I would like them now if there were any around for adults that I could use.

Hee hee.

It was a day yesterday LittleBelle and I went on an adventure did not know where I was going but we ended up at http://www.canonteignfalls.co.uk. I kind of behaved my self but I did have Paddy with we becouse he go off on an adventure him self.

When we go there I ask for two children tickets please to which I was look at. Silly adult body always betrays me and I have to pay full price.

We went to there cafe and LittleBelle had something to eat and I had a milkshack and some cake.

They sale table cloths that you can that you can draw on and colouring pictures, looks fun but not sure if Paddy would appreciate it. So I'm going to ask him if I can get it when he gets back.

LittleBelle and I then went off to play on the children's playground. As this was a school day and there was no children about, or the parents that may get funny about to Littles' playing on the playground. We had the place to our selfs,

Last time when we went to Trago Mills, LittleBelle got in and out off the babby swings but they where lower to the ground so she could also get out of it.

This one where highter off the ground so she couldn't stand up and push the baby sling off her hipps as she had done at Trago Mills. So I had to pull her out, it was very scary, I thought I might have to get fireman Sam to come and cut her out. But we managed to separate her from the swing. Also I think the one at Trago Mills is a bit bigger.

They had some trampolines which was really fun, a pirate's ship which was good for playing hide and seek, a claiming fram thing with a tube to craw through. And they also had an assault course with a zip whire. But the one at Decoy park is better and there are two there so we could raice each other.

We walked up to the top of a big hill where the water was coming out. And going wee splash down the hill. And through the rocks.

littleBelle had a paddel in the water and I went to see if I could find a climbing tree which I could climb. On the way back Down we met a lady that told us all about the different plants and animals they had, like snaks and bats.

When we got back to the cafe I had an Ice cream, and a nap. That one of the good things about going out with other people of the same classification, they understand when you say I need have a change or I need a nap. They don't ask a lot of silly questions.

Any way we finish dy playing some more on the swings and trampoline, and a game of hide and seek.

We then went to toys are us and baby's are us. They have a cot there which I would really like to get for my self. The lady there was fine about me asking about adult using the cot but she was not shore about the answers to my questions.

littleBelle cot some more sippy cups and I got one as well and a Spider-Man drinking can with a resealable lid. For when i have fizzy drinks.

I also got a koala Cuddly Toy and I called him Ralph because koalas are from Australia, and Ralph is a good Australian name I think.

I was very tired at the end. But today I feel great. Just like last time. Playing really does give you lots of energy.

Wish I was able to upload photos but for some reason I am unable to do that on this site.

dogboy said:
They need to make parks with swings and rides for adults. Why wouldn't adults enjoy those things! I'm glad the two of you had a good time. Life is too short not to be enjoyed.

We only run into trouble when we try to use the baby swings. There is a type of those that's safe, if a bit snug. The other kind is the one people have to get cut out of when things go awry.

I wish they would do playgrounds with larger or more generally sized equipment. It doesn't feel to me like a particularly ABDL thing, just a more fun way to get exercise.

Sisi & LittleBelle it sounds like you both had the bestest day! I want to go on an adventure like that too one day only not get stucked in the baby swing! lol

That's really fun! I haven't gone out and done anything like that in many years, I'd love to go and explore where you went but I'm stuck up in the West Midlands :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back