It's my 20th birthday today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scifer555

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Not really much else to say, but I am no longer a teenager I suppose. I feel old... I know, I know I'm young but it doesn't help the feeling that in 5 years I'll be a quarter of a century old :0

Happy Birthday!
:hug:

Happy birfday, and I hope you have many more fun birthdays!

Just remember, you're as young as the little side of you feels.

Happy Birthday. :)

Premetheus said:
Not really much else to say, but I am no longer a teenager I suppose. I feel old... I know, I know I'm young but it doesn't help the feeling that in 5 years I'll be a quarter of a century old :0

Now imagine being 3/4 or a century old. Anyway, happy birthday. When I turned 20 I was depressed for that very reason, I was no longer a teenager, but really, not much changed.

caitianx said:
Happy Birthday!
:hug:
Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

LittleLettuce said:
Happy birfday, and I hope you have many more fun birthdays!

Just remember, you're as young as the little side of you feels.
Thank you and I'm trying to feel younger haha

- - - Updated - - -

Takashi said:
Happy Birthday. :)
Thank you :D

- - - Updated - - -

dogboy said:
Now imagine being 3/4 or a century old. Anyway, happy birthday. When I turned 20 I was depressed for that very reason, I was no longer a teenager, but really, not much changed.
For me personally a lot has changed, I'm just hoping the changes are for the better.

Happy bday

Happy birthday.

So what did you get.

And don't worry about five years time, I live for to day. The gift of now, that's what it's called the present. Hee, hee

Happy 2nd birthday dude!

20 still makes you a baby, I think the saying is you are only as old as your diaper anyway right?

Happy Birthday, Premetheus Remember that you are as young as you feel. Also have a good day with lots of presents and cake.

tewks7979 said:
Happy bday

- - - Updated - - -

Starrunner said:
I'd give anything to be that 'old' again. :smile1:

Belated Happy Birthday.
Don't worry I do still enjoy it despite the feeling 'old' feeling haha

- - - Updated - - -

sisi said:

Happy birthday.

So what did you get.

And don't worry about five years time, I live for to day. The gift of now, that's what it's called the present. Hee, hee
I got some coffee, a couple photos, a stereo, and about $80 which I spent $7 of so now $73 :p

I do try not to worry and live for now :)

- - - Updated - - -

KittyninjaW said:
Happy Birthday, Premetheus Remember that you are as young as you feel. Also have a good day with lots of presents and cake.
It was May 6th, but thank you and it was good.

- - - Updated - - -

Argent said:
Happy 2nd birthday dude!

20 still makes you a baby, I think the saying is you are only as old as your diaper anyway right?
I haven't heard that saying, but hey I'll take it lol

I've got plastic pants older than him.....and zackiepooh!

Happy birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back