Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: It's my 20th birthday today!

  1. #1

    Default It's my 20th birthday today!

    Not really much else to say, but I am no longer a teenager I suppose. I feel old... I know, I know I'm young but it doesn't help the feeling that in 5 years I'll be a quarter of a century old :0

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Default

    Happy birfday, and I hope you have many more fun birthdays!

    Just remember, you're as young as the little side of you feels.

  4. #4

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Premetheus View Post
    Not really much else to say, but I am no longer a teenager I suppose. I feel old... I know, I know I'm young but it doesn't help the feeling that in 5 years I'll be a quarter of a century old :0
    Now imagine being 3/4 or a century old. Anyway, happy birthday. When I turned 20 I was depressed for that very reason, I was no longer a teenager, but really, not much changed.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by caitianx View Post
    Happy Birthday!
    Thanks!

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLettuce View Post
    Happy birfday, and I hope you have many more fun birthdays!

    Just remember, you're as young as the little side of you feels.
    Thank you and I'm trying to feel younger haha

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by Takashi View Post
    Happy Birthday.
    Thank you

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Now imagine being 3/4 or a century old. Anyway, happy birthday. When I turned 20 I was depressed for that very reason, I was no longer a teenager, but really, not much changed.
    For me personally a lot has changed, I'm just hoping the changes are for the better.

  7. #7

  8. #8

    Default


    Happy birthday.

    So what did you get.

    And don't worry about five years time, I live for to day. The gift of now, that's what it's called the present. Hee, hee

  9. #9

    Default

    Happy 2nd birthday dude!

    20 still makes you a baby, I think the saying is you are only as old as your diaper anyway right?

  10. #10

    Default

    Happy Birthday, Premetheus Remember that you are as young as you feel. Also have a good day with lots of presents and cake.

Similar Threads

  1. Today's the day! (Birthday)
    By silentdreamer1996 in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-Apr-2016, 14:53
  2. my birthday is today
    By zackiepooh1992 in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-Jun-2014, 02:39
  3. Who Will Be Raving in TO on the 20th?
    By Yumi in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-Mar-2009, 19:23
  4. Housecats 20th Birthday Today! ^.^;;;
    By Bobkitty in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-Feb-2008, 10:53

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.