Status
Not open for further replies.

Paddedfanny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
Question for the guys. As a kid, did you ever play house with the girls on your street and you were the baby?

Unfortunately not. I was never one for being social and therefore rarely played with other kids (male or female).

I wasn't a social kid, and didn't get along with any kids on my street.

However, I did with cousins, and during the summers we'd play house, among other things that naive 6-10 years old do. We would swap being the mommy/daddy/baby. I miss those days :sad:

I never did with kids in my neighborhood, but I do remember a few occasions at school/daycare/etc. Being a babyfur it's maybe not so surprising that I often wound up being the family dog.

I did my next door neighbor who was a year younger than me and she would always take the authoritative roll she would be the teacher I the student etc.

I remember being the baby a few times, in fact I have one particular memory when I was 6, it was break time during school and I was with one friend with whom I was playing house with and she was the mommy and I was the baby. I remember her walking me around and telling me it was time to change me so she changed my pretend diaper, t'was a fun time :)

Nah... My house wasn't even close to other kids... it's out in the country... but I did get invited over to play with a friend before they moved and I had sorta joked (I say sorta because I really was interested) about putting on what I thought was a baby doll diaper holding it up between my legs and she just looked at me a little confused and said "you know they're real right?"... we were like 7 or 8

Paddedfanny said:
Question for the guys. As a kid, did you ever play house with the girls on your street and you were the baby?

I played house with my cousins Marjorie, Lynda, Sharon, Cheryl, Kim, Janice, Darla, Darleen and Lori at different times when I was growing up in the 1960's and 1970's when my late Dad and Mom visited relatives on both sides of the extended family.
Although a boy, I felt happy playing with my opposite sex cousins.

- - - Updated - - -

legokid said:
I remember being the baby a few times, in fact I have one particular memory when I was 6, it was break time during school and I was with one friend with whom I was playing house with and she was the mommy and I was the baby. I remember her walking me around and telling me it was time to change me so she changed my pretend diaper, t'was a fun time :)

Interesting...
In the early 1960's in the trailer park my family lived in, a neighbor's oldest daughter played dress-up with me.
She dressed me up as "The Pope".
Being raised Protestant, I was confused and did not know who The Pope was.
Yes, my little girl neighbor and her family were Roman Catholic.

I used to play quite a lot with a girl my age who lived on the same street. We often played house and I got to be both the mommy (even though I am a boy I still was the mommy :D) and the baby a lot of times. Her parents were at work most of the day so we had a lot of time to be just the two of us.

We used to play house a lot longer than it would have been "normal". It was our way of exploring our "sexuality". When we were playing the "baby" always wore diapers and used them. We started with a DIY-diaper by putting many pairs of her panties on top of each other, but started using real diapers when we found her old unused diapers from a closet. We even went to the store together and bought diapers with our pocket money. We both enjoyed the feeling of having a wet diaper on and sometimes we both had diapers on and changed them to each other. It was never anything sexual because we were so young. It was just something that brought us together. Because her parents were at work every afternoon, we could do this every day after school. We never got caught luckily.

My interest in diapers started way before this, but it made me realize that I really wanted to wear diapers. Sadly she moved far away and we never saw again. I used to keep in touch with her for a while, but I haven't heard anything about her in over 7 or 8 years. I wonder if she became also a DL, or was it just one of those "weird" things you did as a child. Now that I'm older I have realized how lucky I was to have such an amazing friend to share my weirdness with.

Well,

I can't remember one time playing house or anything the sort...

I was one of two boys, spent the summer at cabin either with mom/dad or grandparents...usually logging, fishing, and alike...got my first chainsaw when I was 12 :)
or.
On the train with my dad...many years only real time to see him was on the road with him...and back in thoes days it wasn't a real big deal...saw a few other kids on the trains over the years...but only over summer vacation as one trip was 3-5 days...depending

So, never had that whole early thing like many, never even dressed as girl for Halloween...although I did dress as a baby several years ago...

So, I'm not sure why I enjoy female clothes, other than they are so much better :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back