Thread: Why Am I Sometimes Damp?

Default Why Am I Sometimes Damp?

I've noticed that I sometimes wake up with my pants feeling kinda damp. I always figured it was just from sweat, and being the owner of a vagina and getting dressed and going to bed after my shower or bath. It happened this morning and when I smelled my pajama pants, they smelled like pee.

My underwear didn't have that characteristic peed-in look to them though. I did masturbate before I went to bed (clothed), and I thought I might have smelled something on my hands, so I don't know if that has anything to do it. I'm kind of embarrassed to say it but my vagina is normally pretty moist and has a gel-like discharge.

A couple weeks ago I came home from the YMCA and found my underwear was really wet and smelled like pee. However, I knew if I'd peed I would have felt it, so I chalked it up to not drying off properly after my swim.

So what am I dealing with? Sweat? Water? Vaginal secretions? I don't know why it would smell like pee if it wasn't pee. The one explanation I can come up with is that after I've worn a wet diaper, my privates still kinda smell even after a shower, so maybe I just always have a faint odor of urine down there?

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    I've noticed that I sometimes wake up with my pants feeling kinda damp. I always figured it was just from sweat, and being the owner of a vagina and getting dressed and going to bed after my shower or bath. It happened this morning and when I smelled my pajama pants, they smelled like pee.

My underwear didn't have that characteristic peed-in look to them though. I did masturbate before I went to bed (clothed), and I thought I might have smelled something on my hands, so I don't know if that has anything to do it. I'm kind of embarrassed to say it but my vagina is normally pretty moist and has a gel-like discharge.

A couple weeks ago I came home from the YMCA and found my underwear was really wet and smelled like pee. However, I knew if I'd peed I would have felt it, so I chalked it up to not drying off properly after my swim.

So what am I dealing with? Sweat? Water? Vaginal secretions? I don't know why it would smell like pee if it wasn't pee. The one explanation I can come up with is that after I've worn a wet diaper, my privates still kinda smell even after a shower, so maybe I just always have a faint odor of urine down there?

just a quick question, do you keep your self clean shaven, as I have found that pubic hair can hold on the dampness and order.

Quote Originally Posted by sisi View Post

just a quick question, do you keep your self clean shaven, as I have found that pubic hair can hold on the dampness and order.
    No, I don't. It did occur to me that perhaps that might be contributing to the smell at least.