Who has tried the Rearz Seduction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinda

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've been dreaming about a black diaper for awhile. I think it sounds amazing. Anybody tried these?

I would if they weren't so expensive. I guess maybe not that expensive, but to me it is xD I might as well try them, I've already payed more for Abu space, and I want to try the Pink Princess Diapees as well!

Yeah, shipping is one of the big things holding me back.

I want to try them so bad but it's going to have to wait for a bit. Trying to get money to pay for my wifes teeth to get done =/. Gonna cost over 6 grand by the time she is done.

6 Grand? was she using in the past?

They are amazing! not babyish at all, but sometimes I'm more DL than AB, so that's a good thing. I've tried to make mine or the Pink Princess (same diaper) leak, but so far they just get smelly after 12 hours and I give up. Ordering a case isn't cheap, but much cheaper per diaper than buying a single bag.

aleakyboomboom said:
6 Grand? was she using in the past?

meth will do that in a hurry, but really any major dental work costs a fortune. root canals, bridges, crowns...

Yeah I was thinking meth also.

When I had to have one crown done, it ran about $2500; so, I could easily see a root canal, 2 crowns being $6k

Last edited:
I tried one yesterday after my 6th wetting I ended up tapping out and changing before the diaper was full. These things hold a lot, they fit very similar to a Bambino Bellissimo and are very soft inside. As for the black it's fun for a change of pace but not something I would wear all the time.

- - - Updated - - -

About the dental work 6k is easy to get up to... I had 4 crowns that needed be put in because of deep cavities and it was 6k+

My wife never used drugs she had kids. Having kids can cause a lack of calcium in the teeth and that can cause a disease that eats your teeth out from the root up. She had to have them all pulled as they was making her very sick and now needs to get dentures.

Yup! In one right now! Easy to pass off as underwear due to the colour, but maybe not so easy to hide under clothes....

YAYMLP said:
Yup! In one right now! Easy to pass off as underwear due to the colour, but maybe not so easy to hide under clothes....

Looks like the safari base model (same as the princess pink) but in all black... I dunno, just looks a bit weird to me... Didn't Fabine do that for one run also?

I have denture and the cost was over 6gs with a co pay from my pocket of 1600. They are not cheap.

bambinod said:
Looks like the safari base model (same as the princess pink) but in all black... I dunno, just looks a bit weird to me... Didn't Fabine do that for one run also?

Not sure about Fabine... In fact, it is the same as the Safari/Princess Pink with just a different colour plastic lining. It was weird at first, but it's easy to pass off as underwear (at least when its dry) :p

I guess I'm just not used to seeing black underwear... is it really that common?

Not as common as white, but I know I have a couple pairs of black underwear....

Poptart7 said:
Not as common as white, but I know I have a couple pairs of black underwear....

So do I, but I would not want that color in a nappy. Black undies seem somewhat macho to me, which is counter to the usual diaper experience.

Kenn said:
So do I, but I would not want that color in a nappy. Black undies seem somewhat macho to me, which is counter to the usual diaper experience.

Well I've been wearing them as underwear (trying 24/7), so it works out perfectly for me :p

I want to try these so badly. The thought of a black diaper sounds amazing. I just wish they weren't so expensive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back